Diamond Horseshoe opinions

melana

DIS Veteran
Looking for opinions on the Diamond Horseshoe. I am thinking of booking a ressie there on my arrival night. Just wondering if it is worth paying out of pocket for. What is good there? Are the portions huge or on the smaller side?

Out of all the MK restaurants that have availability that evening it is the only one that really catches my eye. The other other two are Tonys and Skipper Canteen and the options they have are not that appealing to me.

It is a heavy crowd day at MK and the only reason I am even thinking of going to MK that evening is because I will be at the contemporary and need to burn a ticket because I goofed and got a day more than I needed when I ordered them. LOL. For some reason I can't count.

We ate there for the first time earlier this month. We weren't super impressed, though I'm not sure any of us were very hungry either. We decided we prefer Liberty Tree Tavern.

We also had a peculiar waiter. He kept using the phrases, "perfect" "awesome" etc. not a big deal, just odd.

We ate there on our last trip which was the past June and we loved it. We had excellent service and the food was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter