DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

We ate and were on SDD at 725. Only thing that kind of bummed me out was about 845 a wave of non EMM people hot SDD and the wait was over an hour at 850. They also made you walk the entire exit line to get back on TSMM

We ate and were on SDD at 725. Only thing that kind of bummed me out was about 845 a wave of non EMM people hot SDD and the wait was over an hour at 850. They also made you walk the entire exit line to get back on TSMM

That is really annoying. They should NOT be letting people in TSL before 9am!

When we did passholder play time a couple weeks ago, they let rope drop people in around 8:30 but still allowed wristbanded guests to go through the FP line with minimal wait until 9. However I believe EMM ends at 8:45.

So for anyone there today, with the dual times, did you have to go to breakfast right at 7, or could you start riding the rides at 7? If they started you off at breakfast, what time were you allowed to hit the rides? We are going next week, and I'm trying to plan out the morning. Thanks in advance.

If you get in at 7 and eat something light (pastries or fruit) could you go back after rope drop and get a hot entree?

The email confirmation when you book online for a 7:30 time says check in begins at 7am (same as when you book 7am). Not sure what people who book by phone are told, if anything.
No matter what they are or aren't told at booking, they should get the same email confirmation. Hopefully they read it

No matter what they are or aren't told at booking, they should get the same email confirmation. Hopefully they read it

I've read that many people don't get emails when booking over the phone.

Correct whenever I book over the phone I never get an email confirmation (even though they ask for my email). I want to say I was told just to arrive 15min early but that was when I originally booked and there was only 1 7:30 time. When I called to change it I think the CM still said arrive 15min early.

Could you have skipped breakfast first and went right to TSL?

Could you have skipped breakfast first and went right to TSL?
Im not sure if you could right at 7 because they had lots of staff basically directing you to abc commisary. That being said im pretty sure you can get on the rides before 730 becayse we were loading onto SDD at 725 this morning and several people were riding it as we walked into toy story land

If you get in at 7 and eat something light (pastries or fruit) could you go back after rope drop and get a hot entree?
Yes we ate 2nd breakfast at 915 and had no issues. The shrimp and grits were fine my DD had chicken and donuts and the donuts were terrible in her opinion lol. The chicken was also soaked in syrup already when they gave it to us

When we did passholder play time a couple weeks ago, they let rope drop people in around 8:30 but still allowed wristbanded guests to go through the FP line with minimal wait until 9. However I believe EMM ends at 8:45.

Hi. Can you please tell me more about this? We were there last month and I saw a "Passholder Play Time" line while we were waiting in line for HS to open (didn't have APs).
In January, we will be visiting with APs. What exactly is this and can we take advantage? Thank you.

Hi. Can you please tell me more about this? We were there last month and I saw a "Passholder Play Time" line while we were waiting in line for HS to open (didn't have APs).
In January, we will be visiting with APs. What exactly is this and can we take advantage? Thank you.

It was a limited time offering on select dates in Sept only. No other dates have been announced (and I’m assuming won’t be). It sold out in like 2 hours or less.

It was only for September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter