DHS FP tiering after SWGE opens?

saskdw

DIS Veteran
What do you think the FP tiering will look like after SWGE opens?

Obviously both SWGE rides will be tier 1, but will all 3 TSL rides remain tier 1? Will Mickeys Runaway Train be tier 1 as well?

I can't see how they could have 6 tier one rides. Possibly 3 tiers needed?

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere so I thought I would ask.

Especially since I think the 2 SWGE rides will have a height restriction, I think Tier 1 will include those two plus Runaway Railway (no restriction). Everything else in the general pool.

I'd expect that SWGE rides will be their own tier like Toy Story and Pandora currently are. Toy story will move into a regular pool of FP's.

I can't see them wanting people to be able to FP all 3 TSL rides in one day.

I'm thinking the SWGE rides and Mickey Train will be tier 1. TSL rides tier 2 and the rest tier 3.

I can't see them wanting people to be able to FP all 3 TSL rides in one day.

I'm thinking the SWGE rides and Mickey Train will be tier 1. TSL rides tier 2 and the rest tier 3.
I don’t think they go to three tiers.

I wonder if the EMM will cover both TSL and SWGE or they will stop the TSL EMM
I suspect they could do an EMM for BOTH areas of the parks . .maybe just on different days. Which means .. I could see them eliminating EMH from morning DHS altogether. Besides morning EMH for DHS will be nuts after SWGE -- everyone would just mob that area.

My hope is it will just be like AK -- only the Star Wars rides are Tier 1 and everything else is open. It should work -- there are enough popular rides/shows there now to spread out the Fast Passes (unlike Epcot).

Otherwise, It will stink .. but I could see them doing both Star Wars rides, Runaway railway and Slinky dog Dash. That would stink and make DHS worse than Epcot as you'd have 4 of its 9 rides restricted behind Tier 1.

I agree with pp. Similar to AK, my guess is that it will just be the two SWGE rides as a tier 1, and everything else as tier 2. Hope we're right!

Unless they go to 3 tiers, which I don't expect, my guess:
Tier 1 SWGE, SDD, TSMM
Tier 2 everything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter