DHS Expansion - Honey I Shrunk The Kids

TheLouCrew

Earning My Ears
If WDI does do a DHS Expansion, at which it has been hinted for the past few years now, what will replace the "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" playground?

If WDI does do a DHS Expansion, at which it has been hinted for the past few years now, what will replace the "Honey I Shrunk The Kids" backlot playground?

I would not consider the HISTK playground part of the backlot. The rumors around the expansion is that they would get rid of LMA and the Backlot Tour. I have heard nothing about the playground going away.

I don't think it will go as part of an expansion at DHS but I do hope it goes i don't think it's something people want there or love there so i believe it needs to go.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I don't think it will go as part of an expansion at DHS but I do hope it goes i don't think it's something people want there or love there so i believe it needs to go.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Really? It is always full of kids when we are there, and we go in the a slower time of year. :goodvibes

I like the re-theme suggestion to a Bugs Life play area.

Regardless my DS loves the HISTK playground and always seems to be packed full of kids having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter