DH39 is AWESOME!!!!

riu girl

DIS Veteran
I said to DH this morning,

ME: "if we are not able to get a good rate (ex. 55US/nt) at a value for our next trip (will be during value season) we will have to pay 77US/nt".

ME: "Maybe we should consider going to the Comfort Inn if I can get that cheap 36 US/nt price. We also have to consider that we will be staying a lot more nights then last time (at least 8 vs. 5 on last trip)"

DH39: "Are you nuts? Theres no way we are staying off-site. 77 US/nt isn't so bad and you have to consider we can use the Magical Express for free. And I bet the shuttles off-site will not be as convenient as the WDW transportation (which DH loved)"

I am so happy. POP CENTURY here we come.

By writing this post, please understand that I am not trying to offend those who stay off-site. I'm sure for the same (or much less) money you can get wonderful accom. and much larger then the small value rooms at WDW. Its just that we loved staying on-site so much on our first trip we would prefer to do this next time.

Suzy V.

Actually, we are paying 72.00US a night offsite in a 2bdrm condo, we could have booked a value onsite for cheaper but money really wasn't the issue, space and quiet was. All I can say is don't knock it until you've tried it, lol. btw, most of us have or rent cars and don't rely on hotel buses.

As long as you're happy. . . .that's all that matters!

Have a great holiday!

Sandra

:wave:

Sandy, I hope you have a wonderful holiday :D . I love your snowglobe in your signature line.

Suzy V. :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter