DH getting involved w/ planning

tlcintheberry

Mouseketeer
I have been living on the dis board and dh just laughs when he sees me. He is excited about the trip too but is not over board as I am. I showed him all of the plans that I have made. He was impressed and thanked me for doing all the work. He also went into excel and printed out a spread sheet for me with dining date, time, park, and ADR #'s on it. It seems so official now that all is falling into place. Now I just have to take index cards and write which park and exactly what attractions are a must. Then I should be all set. Leaving on Good Friday. It can not get here fast enough. :cool1:

My poor DH thinks that I've lost my mind bcause I'm always on this board. I think it has been very helpful with the planning of our 1st WDW vacation. We are leaving on 4/9 and return on 4/15. The only thing I'm really worried about it the crowds. I didn't realize when I booked the trip that we were going at one of the major peak times. The reason we picked this time of year was to celebrate our DD 2nd birthday.

I hope you have a wonderful and fun trip.

mechelle :crazy:

12 more days till WDW for Allysons 2nd Birthday :cake:

I also did not realize it was a busy time of yr. Maybe that is why the all star resort is 115 dollars per night instead of 80 something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter