DH finally got it!!

kkevcamsmom

100% TIGGER SUPPORTER!
I am in complete shock! :eek:

I thought this would not happen until we got to WDW, but DH watched the Disney Modern Marvels the other night and he is now full of the magic pixiedust:

He used to say IF we go back, now he says WHEN :thumbsup2 :teeth:

I am so happy for him..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lori

My parents also watched MM on Christmas eve and they wanted to go. They never wanted to go because they thought it was "kid stuff". I'm happy to say that our planned trip with them is October!

Well, maybe there is hope for my husband! I might need to get him to watch more of those shows on TV. I can only wish for him to get the magic too! :sunny:

:cheer2: We also watched the Modern Marvels show and it was really cool.

OP - I see your younger children are 3 and 5. My sons were 3 and 5 when we went in 2003. It was such a fun trip!! They were both so excited and everything was pure magic for them! :wizard:

kkevcamsmom said:
I am in complete shock! :eek:

I thought this would not happen until we got to WDW, but DH watched the Disney Modern Marvels the other night and he is now full of the magic pixiedust:

He used to say IF we go back, now he says WHEN :thumbsup2 :teeth:

I am so happy for him..... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Lori

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Good for you!!!

My DH doesn't really get it either, although he enjoys himself when we are there. I have to give him kudos though for putting up with me!!! :sunny:

A similar program on the History Channel actually inspired our trip!! DH and I were watching and decided we had to see it! We're taking DD8 and DD6 for the first time in August. I now have the tivo set to record all WDW specials in an attempt to get my husband as excited about it as I am! I think it's working!!

My sister was a convert from the get-go, my brother was a little bit harder to sell. But now he actually watches all the Disney specials with me and can tell me what the new material is. popcorn::

Well, I gotta tell ya, I'm jealous.

I dream of the day DH gets excited to go and uses the terminology "when we go" instead of "if" or the usual "yeah,right". But his reason for not being so enthusiastic is because of how often I do go and how often I talk about going, I don't give him a chance to "miss it" or "get excited". I say "OH PLEASE, GIMME A BREAK"!!!!

If you really thouroughly enjoy and appreciate Disney the way we DISer's do, you don't ever need a chance to miss it!

I used to be the Disney Park maniac in our family, but my husband was usually happy to go along for the ride. Now our Sept WDW world trip was his idea, and our DL APs were his idea. I'm thrilled to have a co-maniac!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter