• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DFW to MCO 139 RT

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I just checked Orbitz.com for my dates March 30- April 6th. Got Delta RT for 139 pp. This is a great rate out of DFW during Spring break!

BTW... When I checked Expedia.com and the actual Delta site the lowest was 345 RT.

Is that a non-stop flight or are you connecting through Atlanta????? I am in the process of looking for flights from Dallas and the cheapest I can find non-stop is $250!

I saw it on expedia but not good for the dates I need in June :(

Looks like it is only good on Sun, Mon, Thurs & Fri

Thank you!!!! The rates were good for my dates of travel also... May 17 - May 27th!!! Woo Hoo!! Great Rate...

Also, it appears that expedia has updated their information as well BUT you do get a $10 discount per ticket from buying directly from Delta.com!!! I can definitely find good use of $50!! Thanks again.. I almost paid too much!

Uh, I'm not going to rub it in, but I got roundtrip tickets to Orlando from San Antonio for $68 each. We're going in February.

Dagney,

This is for nonstop! I had booked our fare last summer at 101 RT!! I was just got my moms tickets for the same flights!.

When I just checked again they have a nonstop flight to MCO... but on the way home you would have a layover in Pensacola. Not too bad still!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter