DFTW Outside Fee

DisneyFairy19

Disney Bride 10-4-08!!! Annual Passholder!!! Been
Hi girls
I am just wondering has anyone used an outside Floral shoppe that Disney had to charge you an outside fee... I want to use this floral shoppe next to my job b/c they do MAGNIFICENT WORK. And they are charging me for what I want $325. per Centerpiece. And the one I want from Disney is almost $500.00. SO I am just wondering :rolleyes: how much disney charges you to bring an outside vendor...

Thanks a bunch
:surfweb:

When we had our wedding (admittedly this was 5 years ago), WDW charged no fees for using outside florists. We used an outside florist for the bridesmaid bouquets & the groomsmen boutonniers, and saved a bundle.

Cheers!
Heather W

Where is your reception being held? I don't think Disney charges a fee for using an outside florist - but last I knew if your reception was in one of the parks, they won't let you use an outside vendor for reception floral. You could still use an outside floral vendor for your personal flowers though.

Where is your reception being held? I don't think Disney charges a fee for using an outside florist - but last I knew if your reception was in one of the parks, they won't let you use an outside vendor for reception floral. You could still use an outside floral vendor for your personal flowers though.

My reception willbe at the Grand

Thanks

I got married 1/6/07 of this year & I didn't use Disney's florist because they were too picey for me. I wasn't charged anything additional. But as HMGolden said it can't be in a park. So you should be ok.

I just asked my planner about this and she said there was no charge but since we are getting married at SBP we cannot use any outside florist for our ceremony at that venue. I assume they don't any putting nails in the gazebo to hang stuff on! So we just decided to go with the disney florist to simplfy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter