DF almost suprised me for valentines day!

DISNEYMAGIC2005

DIS Veteran
So DF told me last week that he was on duty for valentines weekend. So I mean for me Valentines isn't that big of a deal but still I always feel like the Marine Corps has it out for me. I mean he had photo duty this past christmas and the year before on my b-day and I think this year on his birthday! See I told you that have it out for me.

Well anyways so DF said that he wanted to meet me downtown DC last night so we could go out for valentines day. So he told me to meet him at the metro stop by the Verizon center and then as I was going down I saw all of these cute little kids with like Mickey mouse tee-shirts and dressed up like princesses. They were all so cute. So then I realized DISNEY ON ICE was in town and I knew that was exactly where we were going. So the whole show was very cute and all the kids watching it were very cute too! And I did have a couple moments where I was like wow that's cool. Guess I'm still a kid at heart.

Our last Valentine's day before we're hitched! What a great nite!

:goodvibes

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! :love:

that show is coming close to me. Was it worth it for someone is still a kid at heart but not a DIE HARD Disney fan?

awww that is so sweet i love surprises

do you have a pj i can read

I really really want to go see Disney on Ice. I live maybe hour west of DC. It is not going to get any closer than that. I am trying. I am just hopin my DF will get the hint before it is to late. :rotfl2:

Congrats on your up coming wedding.

Jen

that show is coming close to me. Was it worth it for someone is still a kid at heart but not a DIE HARD Disney fan?

I liked it but I loved the first one that I went to. The story plot was a the Incredible family goes to Disneyland! And it was about there adventure with villans and rides. It was cute but if you haven't been to the parks I don't think it would have been as enjoyable. The first one I went to was princess wishes and I think the plot of that was more enjoyable!

If your a kid at heart I think you will definetly think its cute but I wouldn't do the disneyland adventure one.
awww that is so sweet i love surprises

do you have a pj i can read

I don't have one yet! I think I am going to start it this weekend!

I really really want to go see Disney on Ice. I live maybe hour west of DC. It is not going to get any closer than that. I am trying. I am just hopin my DF will get the hint before it is to late. :rotfl2:

Congrats on your up coming wedding.

Jen

I live closer to Baltimore but its still not to far of a drive. I was actually really suprised that DF thought of it himself! I think the USO sent him a flyer saying that there were discount tickets available for the military and he took advantage of it but he wouldn't have known if they hadn't sent it to him!

I always try to hint things to DF... I'm never very successful! :rotfl:

Thanks! I feel like I got engaged yesterday and now I only have a couples months to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter