Determined to make the most of this weekend!

SaintsManiac

Adventure is out there.
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
So I'm looking to change my Epcot FPs from Monday to Sunday now. Currently my Sunday FPs are at HS - does anyone know how to see availability at another park without cancelling all of our fastpasses for that day?

I guess either way we'd be okay losing the HS FPs but I feel weary of dropping my TSMMW if there isn't a Soarin I can pick up

You can see availability without canceling. It will ask you to confirm before you switch.
 
  • MATTERHORN

    <font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
    Joined
    Oct 27, 2003
    I actually just booked fastpasses for Sunday and Monday!!! WOOHOO!! I will walk out when they close Monday (if they close) just like I did for Irma!
     

    e_yerger

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    May 7, 2019
    HALP i’ve spent too long on another board and they got me very nervous about our trip. We leave tomorrow afternoon with a return flight for Monday night. We are planning for that flight to be cancelled & rescheduled. But man, like how bad is this storm really about to be? The people on other threads are relating it to Katrina and Harvey.
     
  • SaintsManiac

    Adventure is out there.
    Joined
    Dec 9, 2014
    HALP i’ve spent too long on another board and they got me very nervous about our trip. We leave tomorrow afternoon with a return flight for Monday night. We are planning for that flight to be cancelled & rescheduled. But man, like how bad is this storm really about to be? The people on other threads are relating it to Katrina and Harvey.

    I don’t like to compare storms. They are never the same experience.

    I have experienced many hurricanes. You could not pay me to be in Florida this weekend.
     

    GusGus77

    DIS Veteran
    Joined
    Nov 10, 2012
    We are already here. Arrived Wednesday and don’t leave until the 10th. Feeling much better after reading this thread. Glad we won’t be the only ones here!
     
  • OKWFan88

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    Jul 23, 2019
    Was able to change our Ultimate Thrills VIP tour from Monday 9/2 to Saturday 8/31. With that being quite expensive better safe than sorry so hopefully the weather holds up for Saturday and we will be able to experience all the rides that are offered on that tour. I am trying to stay positive. We also got a bunch of awesome fast passes, hopefully we can use them :) stay safe everyone.
     

    Bran Fox

    Earning My Ears
    Joined
    Sep 9, 2018
    For those of you driving in, this tool is really helpful for finding gas stations with gas, ice, etc

     

    e_yerger

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    May 7, 2019
    Our flight is at 3:15pm this afternoon out of Newark!!! We're still going! Looking forward to our Boma dinner tonight, California Grill tomorrow, and BOG breakfast & La Hacienda dinner on Sunday!
     

    Cinderumbrella

    DIS Veteran
    Joined
    Aug 9, 2005
    Just landed!!!!! Waiting for that 11am track update. Currently booked on a Monday night flight home (instead of Wednesday) to try to get out before it gets up here.

    I’ll keep checking in here with live updates as I can. May the Force Be With Us All!!!
     

    e_yerger

    Mouseketeer
    Joined
    May 7, 2019
    Just landed!!!!! Waiting for that 11am track update. Currently booked on a Monday night flight home (instead of Wednesday) to try to get out before it gets up here.

    I’ll keep checking in here with live updates as I can. May the Force Be With Us All!!!
    Good to know!! Our original & currently flight home is Monday night also. Currently thinking of maybe moving to Monday morning if JetBleue can move it. Still too early to make a clear decision.
     

    Starbrite

    DIS Veteran
    Joined
    Jun 7, 2009
    Alright, here's my backup plan, please critique....
    We land tomorrow morning @ 8am, currently scheduled to fly home 8pm Wednesday. (Likely not happening!)


    What if I....
    Rent a car at MCO when we land.
    If by some miracle this things passes and our flight is on schedule, great - return the car and hop on the plane.
    If its looking really bad, and I cant get an early flight, we can hop in the car and either head to a different airport or home early.
    Worst case scenario, we ride out the storm at the resort, and at least I'll have a car if the airport is shut down for a while after. They'll probably be roads closed, gas stations down, etc but hopefully I can get out of town and somewhere

    What am I not thinking of?
     

    Connect

    Disney News and Updates

    Get Daily Email Updates

    THEME PARK MAPS


    DISNEY WORLD TICKETS


    THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS





    Top