Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

France

PICT1072.jpg

PICT1071.jpg

I wonder if Minnie & Mickey will be holding an estate sale when they are evicted or if the Orange County Sheriffs office will end up with their "stuff":sad2: I really would love to "bid" on some of it if it came to that Minnie has some neat things that I'll bet most people never took the time to see when walking through (sigh)

PICT0093.jpg

Wishing Well:

This is GORGEOUS! Thank you for posting it.

I wonder if Minnie & Mickey will be holding an estate sale when they are evicted or if the Orange County Sheriffs office will end up with their "stuff":sad2: I really would love to "bid" on some of it if it came to that Minnie has some neat things that I'll bet most people never took the time to see when walking through (sigh)

PICT0093.jpg

I've paid attention,and I love her displays. I'm very sad too about them being evicted :guilty: I plan on taking as many pics as I can this trip at ToonTown-they won't be as wonderful as all of yours with my old 4MP Kodak EasyShare, but they will be my memories.

Thanks to all of you for sharing :goodvibes

I've paid attention,and I love her displays. I'm very sad too about them being evicted :guilty: I plan on taking as many pics as I can this trip at ToonTown-they won't be as wonderful as all of yours with my old 4MP Kodak EasyShare, but they will be my memories.

Thanks to all of you for sharing :goodvibes

I have no fancy camera...mine is 6 MP ...nothing fancy, I really don't know anything about photography, just shoot what I love....share your pics when you get them too :thumbsup2

good grief Kim it would fit in with all my Chef Mickey stuff..it would be in safe hands :goodvibes judt trying to preserve the WDW history...perfect example...Loved this...long gone from outside kennel at MK....

PICT1137.jpg

Correction...they moved the sign back a little from the original spot..I saw it this weekend

This is SUCH a great thread everyone! Your photos are amazing. I love the details~and was surprised that I know where lots of them are! I guess I do notice/enjoy more detail than I think I do! I look forward to enjoying your pics. thanks so much!:)

This is SUCH a great thread everyone! Your photos are amazing. I love the details~and was surprised that I know where lots of them are! I guess I do notice/enjoy more detail than I think I do! I look forward to enjoying your pics. thanks so much!:)

....if you have any that you'd like to share with us, feel free to post away.....:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter