Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

It's on the wall of the new Lotso Meet and Greet.
They make the queue area look like the inside of the day care facility complete with bulletin boards of pictures and "windows" to the outside.
Apparently the effect is pretty cool.

The theming in the area is pretty cool.:thumbsup2

DSC_0121.jpg

I'm lovin' that the picture is of the entrance to the restrooms and the painted sign is Quilted Northern Tissue! :rotfl:

Very nice Jamian!

Question: Is this a layered photo? I was talking to another photographer who would take multiple exposures of 1 pose and over expose some and under expose others and then mush them all together in photoshop. Something I have yet to figure out how to do.

Anyway, you have captured depth and details that look similar.

Very nice Jamian!

Question: Is this a layered photo? I was talking to another photographer who would take multiple exposures of 1 pose and over expose some and under expose others and then mush them all together in photoshop. Something I have yet to figure out how to do.

Anyway, you have captured depth and details that look similar.

Thanks!

Yes, this is an HDR photo. I combined 3 images (correct exposure, under exposed, and over exposed) in Photomatix. That's the easy part. The hard part comes in trying to make it not look too overdone or unrealistic.

The Capells, Where is your photo taken? I would love to point that out to my family on our next trip. We've not seen that before.

wdwwithgoofys012.jpg

^^^ Hmm, where is that, Evad? I can't quite place it.

QUOTE=kimmar067;37544550]....*sigh*, Weatherby, I'll get to see that in a week.....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Are you beyond excited??? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter