Destinations In Florida ?

DonaldIsDisney

Donald's Number 1
Hello , has anyone every traveled through *********************.com . It's a travel agency that is paid by disney and located in Florida . I booked my trip with them for August from my job . I was informed that i was saving 20% . And got some really cool extras :

Disney's Magic Your Way Package includes:

-Accommodations at Disney's Pop Century Resort in (1) Preferred Room
-Magic Your Way 8-Day Passes
-Free Shuttle Transfers (to and from the Orlando International Airport)
-Free Baggage Handling (to and from the Orlando International Airport)
-Free $15 coupon for lunch/dinner at Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney
-Free souvenir from Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney
-Free coupon for a round of miniature golf for your family at a Disney Golf Course
-Free coupon for 30 minutes of Sea Raycer boat time when you rent 60 minutes
-Free Character Call
-Free "I'm going to Disney World" pack with vacation planning information, Must See Must Do Guide, Year of a Million Dreams luggage tags, and documents holder

Do you think this was a good deal for 3 people for 10 days($1,709.45) ?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated .

This is the same package I got thru AAA. The mini-golf voucher is not for everyone in the room, just one person. Our 8 day package came to $1541 for 3 adults, without airfare. Our airfare was $816. roundtrip from Maine.

I've booked with Destinations in Florida before and the Character call is really COOL! I hadn't seen that before with other travel agencies (not to say it's not done, I just hadn't seen it), but the kids really enjoyed it! Just a nice little bonus to get the family excited. Their customer service was also excellent! Hope you have a Magical vacation!

Is that 20 percent off? I dont think it is. Maybe 20 percent off the room part, but i'm not even sure about that. Did you compare just rack rate on the disney site.

I book through disney directly usually the extras, as someone mentioned, come with all MYW packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter