Designer Ears Park-Wide Release??

Libmaster

Millennial Mouseketeer
Hi all! I have a merchandise rumor question, but mods, please close if not allowed.

When I found out about the Karlie Kloss designer Minnie ears, I was excited but then realized that there was only 50 at Disney Springs and DTD. However, a personal shopper told me that the 50 pairs was only a "teaser" and that a park wide release of the ears would be coming "very soon" - it's been over 5 weeks since the "teaser" and the ears were up and sold out on shopDisney without any notification of date/time!

Any word when or IF these ears will come back?? TIA!

Hi all! I have a merchandise rumor question, but mods, please close if not allowed.

When I found out about the Karlie Kloss designer Minnie ears, I was excited but then realized that there was only 50 at Disney Springs and DTD. However, a personal shopper told me that the 50 pairs was only a "teaser" and that a park wide release of the ears would be coming "very soon" - it's been over 5 weeks since the "teaser" and the ears were up and sold out on shopDisney without any notification of date/time!

Any word when or IF these ears will come back?? TIA!
Go to Etsy, i got Figment and cheshire cat ears

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!