design a "stock certificate"

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by coastiewifern, Nov 4, 2012.

1. coastiewifern

coastiewifern DIS Veteran

My kid wants disney stock for Christmas. To go through oneshare and get their cute certificate it is $100 for one share. Yet the stock closed Friday at $49. I'd rather buy my more stock, print and frame my own certificate. Seems their fees for that are a bit high. Anyone interested in designing a stock certificate for me?

2. Maleficent53

Maleficent53 Have fun storming the castle...

The fee you are paying thru Oneshare is to get the paper stock certificate to you...plus the framing fee. If you buy thru a broker you do not get a real stock cert. It is a paperless transaction. The appeal to people buying the Oneshare is getting the actual Disney stock cert.

We do have a lot of creative people on this board....I would bet someone will come up with a substitute.

BTW-great gift idea! :thumbsup2

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. coastiewifern

Yes I know. But the kiddos will be fine with a mock certificate and a $5 frame from Walmart.

5. dumbwaiterboy

dumbwaiterboy Mouseketeer

How about this...
    [​IMG]

6. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

WOW that is mighty impressive Tom!
    It makes me want to buy some stock just so I can get you to make me a DISign.
    Well done!
    Hugs Mel

7. dumbwaiterboy

Thanks...I like the interesting disign requests that aren't the normal tshirts and autograph pages

8. coastiewifern

that is amazing! Thanks so much. How about I pm you after I purchase with the details? I'm super excited now. It is so hard to come up with gifts as the kids get older. My 13 year old son asked for this. THANKS:yay:

9. dumbwaiterboy

Sounds like a plan...don't forget I like Christmas gifts too!

10. Sean Mitcham

Sean Mitcham Earning My Ears

This is great, Dumbwaiterboy. I'm trying to do the same thing for my daughter, would like to connect with you if you still have the design on hand. I know this post is a few years old...