Desert Inn & Suites reduced price!

Casey's Mommie

Nothing makes a Mommy happier than hearing her bab
We made our reservation for our October trip a few weeks ago for $199/ night for a family parlor suite.

I was checking the prices last night and it dropped down to $179/night. :banana: :banana: :banana:

They told us to go ahead and make new reservations for the new price and then in 24 hours call and cancel the first reservation.

Just a heads up to keep checking on hotel prices! :thumbsup2

We made our reservation for our October trip a few weeks ago for $199/ night for a family parlor suite.

I was checking the prices last night and it dropped down to $179/night. :banana: :banana: :banana:

They told us to go ahead and make new reservations for the new price and then in 24 hours call and cancel the first reservation.

Just a heads up to keep checking on hotel prices! :thumbsup2

I had the same thing happen! Made reservations for $79 found the same room for $69. Checked back again saw 2 of the days for $59, but not my third so guess i'm stuck with the $69 which is still good.....

Desert Inn is notorious for doing that. I've said it in almost every single post I've made about them to check and check again on their prices. If you see something cheap, book it! Then keep checking back. They almost always lower their rates, especially in off-peak seasons. No harm can come from booking when you see a reasonable rate, since you can cancel without penalties up to 48 hours in advanced. I think I've done that virtually every single time I've stayed there.. booked, noticed a better rate & canceled and then booked again. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter