Derp Derp! The adventures of the Dapper, Disneybounding Princesses! Updated 7/8x6!!!!

Haha, I love the irony that you're Disneybounding as a bird and screaming that a bird is going to kill Paige.

OK that was seriously cool that your "friend" was working the auditions. And seriously cool that Frump is indeed now a Disney word.

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of the Audition experience. It was a great read, that's for sure. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. :flower3:

Bahaha, thank you for not confusing me. Not goonna lie, I seriously want to read the May/June audition TR's.

It's too bad it was so cold for SoA. It was nice to hear about it though, and that food does look yummy!

I cannot possibly comment on everything you posted, so I'll just pick two things.

One-maybe if you keep on auditioning, they'll get so tired of your stick-to-itiveness (seriously, how would you spell that?) that they'll hire you.

Two-I love that you gave the parade performers a back story. I'll do that all the time and it's always hopelessly dramatic.

Oh, the FOLK bird! I would have never guessed that one but I definitely see it now that I know.

Yay for finally trying Flametree but you didn't actually have any barbeque. :confused3 You definitely need to go back and try the chicken or ribs.

Cute PP pictures. I love the magic shots. I never seem to get any, I need to start speaking up more and asking for them.

Darn, that's two auditions of yours I read about today that you got cut from. Thanks for posting all about them, I find the whole process facinating.

Stilts guy and his jilted lover. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I love the unique PP pictures at the Storybook Circus sign. I've never seen any taken there. I will have to be on the lookout for that in October.

I do have to agree with you that the Barnstormer is short.

I have not gone to the Luau since I was a child. The food just doesn't appeal to me so I haven't really thought about going back. HDDR is my favorite show.

I don't remember being that cold at Epcot that night? I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt so maybe that's why it wasn't so bad for me. Plus it got so much colder the rest of the weekend that Thursday seemed like a tropical heat wave. :lmao:

I actually was going to guess the blue bird from FOTLK as your Disneybounding, but I was too late in replying. It's the feathers that made me realize who it was. :)

Sorry you didn't make it at that audition (or the one you just had). It will happen someday.

I love the key lime mousse from Flame Tree.

What an awesome idea to Disneybound as the FOTLK bird!

:rotfl2: I love that Paige found a snipe! :rotfl2: Your photopass pictures are all adorable!

I'm glad you got to see your friend at the audition and that it was fun even if it wasn't the right one this time around.

Glad you guys made it to the parade! It's so cute how you guys just make friends all over WDW :rotfl:

I still find that coconut drink completely adorable.

I KNEW it was the FOLK bird! I figured thats what you were because of your FOLK love! I meant to ask if thats what you were in my last post and can't believe I forgot! Oh well...really cute idea! :goodvibes

Great review of the SOA show. I never did it because I always heard such mixed reviews about it and didn't want to risk it for the price. Plus my fiance has an Ohana obsession...like we can't go to Disney unless we have a ressie there obsession, so we always go there!

Love your stilts friend soap opera! I do the same thing when I'm people watching. Especially in the airport because I have a weird fascination w/airports :lovestruc Back stories can get pretty elaborate sometimes!

Can't wait to read your other TRs!

Oh, I follow you on IG! I'm smk31 and I end up "liking" a lot of the pics you post! Are you going to be down in September too? (I gathered that from fantasylandmom's PTR) cause I'm there too! Doing MNSSHP on the 11th! Ok, now that I've commented, I must go back to the beginning to read your TR!popcorn::popcorn::

Haha, I love the irony that you're Disneybounding as a bird and screaming that a bird is going to kill Paige.

OK that was seriously cool that your "friend" was working the auditions. And seriously cool that Frump is indeed now a Disney word.

Thank you so much for sharing a bit of the Audition experience. It was a great read, that's for sure. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. :flower3:

Bahaha, thank you for not confusing me. Not goonna lie, I seriously want to read the May/June audition TR's.

It's too bad it was so cold for SoA. It was nice to hear about it though, and that food does look yummy!

Ahahhaa, BIRDS ARE TERRIFYING. The FOTLK bird is not a bird, it's a person....thats my reasoning ahaha

Oh my gosh it was wonderful!! And I will always share as much as I can about the auditions, which will basically always be the same information, let's be serious ahha

It was still fun though, and we got sufficiently food drunk, so it was worth it, just SO COLD. I wouldn't recommend going during the winter months!

I cannot possibly comment on everything you posted, so I'll just pick two things.

One-maybe if you keep on auditioning, they'll get so tired of your stick-to-itiveness (seriously, how would you spell that?) that they'll hire you.

Two-I love that you gave the parade performers a back story. I'll do that all the time and it's always hopelessly dramatic.

Ahaha this is why I always have a word doc open when reading and I jot down notes to reply with bahaha

Ahahaha that's what my boss said! Lawl Fingers crossed.

I love doing things like that while people watching, makes life FAR more entertaining!

Oh, the FOLK bird! I would have never guessed that one but I definitely see it now that I know.

Yay for finally trying Flametree but you didn't actually have any barbeque. :confused3 You definitely need to go back and try the chicken or ribs.

Cute PP pictures. I love the magic shots. I never seem to get any, I need to start speaking up more and asking for them.

Darn, that's two auditions of yours I read about today that you got cut from. Thanks for posting all about them, I find the whole process facinating.

Stilts guy and his jilted lover. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I love the unique PP pictures at the Storybook Circus sign. I've never seen any taken there. I will have to be on the lookout for that in October.

I do have to agree with you that the Barnstormer is short.

I have not gone to the Luau since I was a child. The food just doesn't appeal to me so I haven't really thought about going back. HDDR is my favorite show.

I don't remember being that cold at Epcot that night? I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt so maybe that's why it wasn't so bad for me. Plus it got so much colder the rest of the weekend that Thursday seemed like a tropical heat wave. :lmao:

Ahaha yeah, It's a tricker disneybound, that's for sure, I contemplated doing Kevin instead (the up bird} but stuck to my original idea!

Flame Tree will definitely be eaten at on the upcoming trip! That's for sure! And yeah, you totally should, anywhere the photographer does NOT have a tripod you can ask for them!

I'm always on the lookout for new pp places, practically anytime I see one somewhere different I'll jump at the opportunity!

SOA was great food wise and time wise, if it hadn't been so freaking cold we would have been okay waiting for the 3rd act of the show to start, but because we were freezing, it sucked that much more haha

I actually was going to guess the blue bird from FOTLK as your Disneybounding, but I was too late in replying. It's the feathers that made me realize who it was. :)

Sorry you didn't make it at that audition (or the one you just had). It will happen someday.

I love the key lime mousse from Flame Tree.

Hahaha, awesome! I'll definitely do it again, but I want to tweek it a bit, since it was so last minute I just went with what I could find around my house haha

Thanks!

What an awesome idea to Disneybound as the FOTLK bird!

:rotfl2: I love that Paige found a snipe! :rotfl2: Your photopass pictures are all adorable!

I'm glad you got to see your friend at the audition and that it was fun even if it wasn't the right one this time around.

Glad you guys made it to the parade! It's so cute how you guys just make friends all over WDW :rotfl:

I still find that coconut drink completely adorable.

Thanks!

Ahaha, it was a terrifying moment for me!

It was awesome! It was super nice to have someone on the other side who knew who I was. One of these days maybe he'll be behind the casting table and I'll hopefully have a way in ahaha

SO MUCH FUN! I was dying by the time we got out to dance, but I'm not going to turn down a dance with an attractive stilts friend, lol.

It was awesome!

I KNEW it was the FOLK bird! I figured thats what you were because of your FOLK love! I meant to ask if thats what you were in my last post and can't believe I forgot! Oh well...really cute idea! :goodvibes

Great review of the SOA show. I never did it because I always heard such mixed reviews about it and didn't want to risk it for the price. Plus my fiance has an Ohana obsession...like we can't go to Disney unless we have a ressie there obsession, so we always go there!

Love your stilts friend soap opera! I do the same thing when I'm people watching. Especially in the airport because I have a weird fascination w/airports :lovestruc Back stories can get pretty elaborate sometimes!

Can't wait to read your other TRs!

Ahaha, awesome!! It worked out as much as I could get it with shot preparation time!

Thanks! It's definitely worth it for the food. After eating at Ohana last week, I honestly think I liked the food at SoA better, even though it's the same style, I just feel like it was tastier to me. Maybe Ohana was just talked up too much??

Ahaha, it's awesome, oh my gosh airports! I LOVE THEM! I always want to know people's stories, like, are you going somewhere, fun, business, going home? Where are you coming from? They also always make me think of Love Actually!

Oh, I follow you on IG! I'm smk31 and I end up "liking" a lot of the pics you post! Are you going to be down in September too? (I gathered that from fantasylandmom's PTR) cause I'm there too! Doing MNSSHP on the 11th! Ok, now that I've commented, I must go back to the beginning to read your TR!popcorn::popcorn::

Ahaha! Nice!! Glad you found me on here!! I will be down in Sept! the 11 to the 19th! I won't be at MNSSHP on the 11th though, the 13th and the 17th are my party dates!!

Hey friends! Happy America Day!! Or happy belated Canada day for those Canadians of you out there!! Hope you spend your day in a super fun awesome way with lots of BBQing, friends, fun and adventure!!

In real life news: we're in closing week of the show at work, and with the next show, comes super low house counts, which means only me bartending, and not as much work to do in the bar, meaning I will have endless hours to work on my May/June trip, meaning this TR will be finishing up in the next two to three weeks.

In other news, I did another online submission for Disney yesterday, it was a little different than the "headshot/resume" style of last time, they wanted a picture face on, torso, hair pulled back, and had you do a little introduction and then "why you want to be a disney look a like" thing so let's keep our fingers crossed!!

It had officially reached Paige and I’s last day at Disney World. Sigh, the worst day, but then again, we still had a very full day ahead of us, with plenty of adventures to come! For our last day in the park I was Disneybounding as Lottie from Princess and the Frog, and Paige was doing Ralph from Wreck It Ralph!

Lottie requires 3 socks in her sock bun!!! #disneybounding

We quickly ate some Uncrustables and snacks in the room to tide us over for breakfast and headed down to the bus stop. Our park of choice today: Animal Kingdom! Of course, that’s only the beginning!

Our last day!! Park hopping adventures!! #disney #sosad

We stopped outside the gates to grab a coffee and Paige grabbed a snack as well. The women in front of us were marveling over the size of the donuts for sale, like, they were as big as your head, and only like two dollars! IN sane! We then made it rhgouh the turnstiles right for 9 am and of course, headed straight to Asia to continue our goal of accomplishing more than 6 rides on Expedition Everest!

Paige and I were on very high alert for the yeti, don’t worry! We would never brave the mountain without paying attention!

I definitely enjoyed the view as we climbed the mountain, and tweeted at Jess in an Up reference about the resort she’s doing her college program at!

Hey! I can see your house from up here! #fromEE #MrFredrickson #up

Pretty as princesses, we weren’t worried AT ALL….oh wait…

Okay…maybe we were a little freaked out…

The queue was a little backed up when we first approached the mountain, but we still managed to walk right on, twice through the main line, and then as we were peering over towards the single rider line, the LOVELY cast member opened it for us and we rode once single rider, and we did it!!

7 rides accomplished!! #beatourgoal #everest

With our seven rides behind us we made our way towards Africa, we had missed Pocahontas the previous day, and I’m pretty sure Alicia was hanging out with her that day so we definitely wanted to meet her. I had heard where her location was around, and figured that she was up where King Louie and Baloo used to be, so we stopped ourselves there for a bit to wait.

First in line for Poca!! #allthethingswevedone #anditsonly10inthemorning

A little Flynn Rider quote for ya there!

After a bit of waiting, 10 o clock came and went, no sign of an attendant, no sign of photopass, or the Princess herself, so we made the decision to just leave.

Lol, JK, it was time for FOTLK

When in actuality, we had seriously lined up in the wrong spot, Poca was across the pathway from where we were and by the time we realized, it was too late to get in her line and catch the show! DERP! To Camp Minnie Mickey we went!

I’m sure we didn’t wait too long as we had been waiting for Pocahontas to show up so we were into the theater and over to the elephant section in no time. The music came up, the singers came out and the extravagance began!

We were VERY fortunate to have a completely different cast from the last time we’d seen the show! When the bird dancers came out I may have FREAKED out and slapped Paige’s leg hard enough to leave a bruise from my ring, because it was the girl I love so much!!

Despite the bird dancers being awesome today, there was certainly something “off” with the tumble monkeys. They all weren’t quite on the same timing, and it threw the whole group out of whack and messed them up a bit….too bad…

Paige and I agreed that even though this guy is amazing, after watching the amount of fire dancing at Spirit of Aloha the night before, he wasn’t nearly as impressive! Ha!

Ughfffff….the amount that I want this job is just TOOO MUCH. One of these days, I know I’ll get to be in the show, and I’ve accepted that maybe the bird part won’t happen, but I’m going to try, and I’m going to try my hardest!

The whole cast was amazing today, and that guy, he was working it! Paige and I dubbed him as our favourite mover of the day, he was just great! I actually saw him a few weeks ago when I was there and he was just as awesome!

That guy’s also great! Some of the boy dancers don’t do as much jumping or turning while the girl is up flying, and his jumps are just INSANE. I wish I could jump as high as that! Lawl. We were also looking for our stilts friend in case he was over in this show today instead of MK but we didn’t see him at all.

As we were gathering our belongings and taking small children by the hand, we discussed the show and both agreed that we wished the show had had the tumble monkeys from the previous day, with the rest of this cast. That would have made an incredible show for sure!!

With our loves in Animal Kingdom completed, it was time for us to park hop over to our next adventure, but first, there was a spot I knew had a certain magic shot that I really wanted to get this time around!

Clearly that’s not the one. When we posed and automatically hit those poses and a few others and the photographer joked with us a bit about how instinctual it was for us, so Paige mentioned that we were both dancers. His reply of course was “well, you’re dancers, but are you cast members?” Looking hopefully, as if we were, so we told him no, that we had tried yesterday, but there was no success yet haha!

Paige decided she wasn’t quite brave enough to hold a baby lion, but hey, not all of us are, bahaha. After that adventure, we were off! It was park hopping time!

Heading to Hollywood!! #disney #disneyworld

Crossing my fingers you hear good news back from Disney!!! That's so funny that the photopass photographer thought you guys were cast members...maybe it's a sign of what's to come!!!!

Love the FOTLK pics. Can't wait for your next update! :thumbsup2

Bummer that it was your last day but it's the one I've been looking forward to!

Of course you went to AK, rode EE and saw FOLK. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :rotfl:

I think when I saw you guys later I thought you were the pink fairy, I think Rosetta? I really don't know all of Tink's friends so I could be way off there. I had no idea who Paige was supposed to be but I might have figured it out if I had seen the movie. DH is going out of town in a few weeks so I plan to catch up on some of the movies I haven't seen yet.

Oh, and I'm actually headed out of town tomorrow to visit Mom. I'm going to try to keep up some on my phone but I'm not taking my laptop. I'll definitely get caught up when I get back.

Ahh! I got so far behind! I will try to remember everything I have to say.

Too bad about the auditions :( I feel like if you were given the opportunity to talk about how much you want it and your extensive Disney knowledge they'd definitely give it to you!

YAYYYYYYYYY! You beat you EE record! Congratulations :hyper:

You got a ton of FOTLK photos, that bird girl is awesome, her face kind of looks bird-like, dontcha think? And great disneybounding when you were dressed at her! Now I totally get it.

And, umm, SOA food looked good, too bad it was so cold out though :( Some of those fire jugglers could have kept you warm, haha.

Yay on 7 Everest rides. I love that you did the one extra. :thumbsup2

Haha, why is Poca so hard to meet?????

It's so funny (and cool) that everyone thinks you’re a cast member. You know what will probably happen... When you finally DO become a CM, not one person will say that ever again. :laughing:

Crossing my fingers you hear good news back from Disney!!! That's so funny that the photopass photographer thought you guys were cast members...maybe it's a sign of what's to come!!!!

Love the FOTLK pics. Can't wait for your next update! :thumbsup2

Thanks!!

Hahaa, the amount of times I get mistaken for a cast member is ridiculous!!

Great update! :)

Thanks!

Bummer that it was your last day but it's the one I've been looking forward to!

Of course you went to AK, rode EE and saw FOLK. I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :rotfl:

I think when I saw you guys later I thought you were the pink fairy, I think Rosetta? I really don't know all of Tink's friends so I could be way off there. I had no idea who Paige was supposed to be but I might have figured it out if I had seen the movie. DH is going out of town in a few weeks so I plan to catch up on some of the movies I haven't seen yet.

Oh, and I'm actually headed out of town tomorrow to visit Mom. I'm going to try to keep up some on my phone but I'm not taking my laptop. I'll definitely get caught up when I get back.

Ahahha, it's cause YOU'RE IN IT!! Right?! Lawl.

I know right!? I wouldn't do anything else!

Rosetta is the pink one! I've considered her, but once you're pink it's hard to deciepher what pink character you are, no one ever really got Lottie either!

Yay!

Ahh! I got so far behind! I will try to remember everything I have to say.

Too bad about the auditions :( I feel like if you were given the opportunity to talk about how much you want it and your extensive Disney knowledge they'd definitely give it to you!

YAYYYYYYYYY! You beat you EE record! Congratulations :hyper:

You got a ton of FOTLK photos, that bird girl is awesome, her face kind of looks bird-like, dontcha think? And great disneybounding when you were dressed at her! Now I totally get it.

And, umm, SOA food looked good, too bad it was so cold out though :( Some of those fire jugglers could have kept you warm, haha.

Hahah, I do wish that there was a little more to Disney auditions sometimes. It drives me crazy when the girls that area all "first audition, I was in town, it was on a whim" kind of thing get pulled, or the ones that don't want to go but get dragged by their friend. Like, it sucks when there's so many other super passionate people out there that really really want it, but you know!

She's awesome! And I totally see it!

It was awesome, I liked the food better than Ohana, haahaha, but at least it was worth the price!a

Yay on 7 Everest rides. I love that you did the one extra. :thumbsup2

Haha, why is Poca so hard to meet?????

It's so funny (and cool) that everyone thinks you’re a cast member. You know what will probably happen... When you finally DO become a CM, not one person will say that ever again. :laughing:

Yay!!

Because she's only in one park, and only really has one friend hanging out with her at a time! And her location moves daily! Bahaha

Ahahaha, It will be awesome

Paige and I arrived over at Hollywood Studios and made sure that our first stop was to grab some fast passes for Tower of Terror since we hadn’t managed to ride it NEARLY enough on our first day. The current wait time was a little lengthy, so we decided to just wait til our FP was valid, and made off to the only place with edible food in DHS, Starring Rolls!

So many treats in there!! I decided to go with something different and got the Banana treat this time around!

Starring Rolls, why must you be so delicious!? #disneyfood
[/b

But don’t you worry, I also got lunch, haha, a turkey sandwich and an apple to go alongside the treat!

Paige got the ham one and I’m not sure what kind of treat she got. I’ve had the turkey sandwich before, and liked it then. I liked it again, but not as much, I would have preferred to eat at AK or wait til later, but oh well. I know Paige didn’t like her sandwich at all. The banana treat was good, no red velvet cupcake, but it was good! Lol.

Lunches finished we headed around the corner to hit up one of our favorites that we had missed the previous DHS day!

A tribute to all nations, but mostly, America! #muppetvision3D #DHS #samtheeagle

But of course there were some photos to take along the way!

We made it to the theatre, and actually made it all the way into the pre show room when I remembered that we had Tower of Terror fast passes, and wasn’t sure what the return time was! After checking the time, we realized we wouldn’t have time to watch Muppets and make it over to ToT in time, so we threw our glasses back into the bin and booked it across the park.

And that was then we realized our timing was just NOT RIGHT for today. If we used these fast passes, we would miss the Beauty and the Beast showing we had been trying to make. Ugh. The next show was too late for us to stay at DHS, so we pulled a second ToT fast pass, and attempted to gift the other ones but the family didn’t speak English and just didn’t understand. Derp. We tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter