Deluxe resorts to upgrade linens and towels

Thanks, Steve. We arrive at the CR on Sept 22, and it will have the new linens by then!

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update! I won't be there in September, however in 2009 I'll be at the Grand Floridian, so the new towels should be great.

~Simon :)

Great news! Thanks, Steve!

Would you happen to know if they're replacing the bedspreads with comforters in duvet covers?

Great news! Thanks, Steve!

Would you happen to know if they're replacing the bedspreads with comforters in duvet covers?

I would think since both the Contemporary and Polynesian just rehabbed and got new bedding, that if they were going to change to duvet covers that would have been the time to do it. Maybe in the future when it becomes time to change out bedding, but I don't seem them doing it with this linen and towel upgrade.

I will miss the new towels at the GF by only a week...maybe that will mean more towels available for towel animals! ;) We will get to experience the new linens/towels at the CR later this year...so all is well! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter