Delta- military discounts?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Does Delta offer any type of active service military discounts? My nephew is planning to fly on Delta home for Thanksgiving and will be purchasing his ticket after his leave is approved. Thanks.

Check out usdtravel.com. The prices are in euro- we are stationed in Germany and routinely get great prices through the site. You do need to make sure he clicks the military box and puts in his DOD ID number to get the military fares.

Check out usdtravel.com. The prices are in euro- we are stationed in Germany and routinely get great prices through the site. You do need to make sure he clicks the military box and puts in his DOD ID number to get the military fares.
Thank you. I will show him this when he gets home. I think he will just book with Delta this time. I feel bad for him because he will be booking last minute but I don't blame him as to wanting to make sure his leave is approved first. He is not even a year in yet but I was wondering if the longer you are in, can you get your leave approved sooner than the month before? My mother and father have no idea he is going to come home for Thanksgiving and this will be a great surprise for them. He is sure he will get deployed next year.

That website does book flights on delta,and usually last minute tickets are still cheaper- I had to fly home from Germany 2 weeks ago last minute because my sister unexpectedly passed away- my ticket for next day travel roundtrip was only 450$.

As he gets higher in the ranks, it will be easier to get leave approved earlier, and a lot also has to do with his job, and his command team. Tell him good luck in his career- my husband is retiring in June after 23 years.

That website does book flights on delta,and usually last minute tickets are still cheaper- I had to fly home from Germany 2 weeks ago last minute because my sister unexpectedly passed away- my ticket for next day travel roundtrip was only 450$.

As he gets higher in the ranks, it will be easier to get leave approved earlier, and a lot also has to do with his job, and his command team. Tell him good luck in his career- my husband is retiring in June after 23 years.
I am so sorry for your loss and thank you/husband for your service to our country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter