Delta Flight Release Time

Vasiliki76

Earning My Ears
Hello. Approaching the 331 day mark on our trip and was wondering if anyone knows what time Delta releases the new flights for the day. I'm stuck in a work training that day and hoping it's early in the morning. Delta rep did not know. Thanks for any help!

I think it's 6am ET. I wouldn't worry about booking the minute they open. I've actually gotten better prices about a week or two after the release date.

I think it's 6am ET. I wouldn't worry about booking the minute they open. I've actually gotten better prices about a week or two after the release date.
Thank you!! I'm a bit worried because its for New England Spring Break and I think the demand may be high.

I agree with the pp. I have never booked the day it opens. The opening price often starts out high, then lowers in the weeks following.

Is it 331 days from your return date? Unless you book one way?
You can book your departing flight 331 days before that date.
You can book your return flight 331 days before that date.
If you want to book round trip, you need to wait until 331 days before the return date.

I have also had issues when flights are first released that not ALL the flights are immediately updated on the computers. The last time I was checking on a flight, I did not see all Delta options available until at least 72 hours after the first available date opened up on their website.

Thank you!! I'm a bit worried because its for New England Spring Break and I think the demand may be high.

New England spring break I always book close to the 331 day release....after that the flights just go up and up and up. It does not have to be release day, but definitely within couple weeks of release. Last year I booked 500 round trip for April vaca right around release day....over the months those tix quickly went up to 800+. In New England, they know we all want to go south after winter!! My exp is flying out of Boston. We always go April vaca. I'm currently looking at next April vaca flight to CA, but I can only look at the flight there right now, not the flight home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter