Deleting People off My Disney Experience

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I have been searching everywhere for this but given a) the small change to the boarding groups for ROTR (its something with them choosing the party for you) and b) guarantee people never traveling with us again (to Disney or elsewhere-its a very long story) can we delete people off my Disney Experience? Everyone going on the upcoming trip is put in plans and scheduled for dining, lightsabers, everything under the sun, but I want to try and make sure our friends and family list isn't clogged.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
BroadwayHermione5

In theory you can delete them (as long as they don't have plans attached to them). I say "in theory" because it never works for me online and you may have to call.

In theory you can delete them (as long as they don't have plans attached to them). I say "in theory" because it never works for me online and you may have to call.

This is my experience as well. I manage a lot of people on MDE (big family and friends group). I’ve tried deleting people online but it never works for me, with or without attached plans. Both the app and the site. Think it’s just some Disney IT “magic” lol. Calling Disney for them to delete will surefire handle it though.

I couldn’t get my ex off my account until I deleted all of his old tickets and old magic bands. I had to delete them, not just inactivate them.

Does anyone know if there is a special number to call to get them off or just go through the regular one and wait to talk to a human?

I couldn’t get my ex off my account until I deleted all of his old tickets and old magic bands. I had to delete them, not just inactivate them.
That’s helpful. I keep getting the “this person has active plans” message

Glad you asked! I was trying to do this last night for the same reason and kept getting the 'have plans or tickets response' which I know is not true. Asked our grown kids if they had something to tell me just in case. Guess I'll have to call. Yeah, Genie is going to work great because Disney IT is on top of all the technology. 😏

Glad you asked! I was trying to do this last night for the same reason and kept getting the 'have plans or tickets response' which I know is not true. Asked our grown kids if they had something to tell me just in case. Guess I'll have to call. Yeah, Genie is going to work great because Disney IT is on top of all the technology. 😏

I had an ex I wanted to remove from MDE and I was getting the same response as you did. What I did to correct that was to create a new MDE profile and then move that individual to the newly created profile. I think I deleted that profile afterwards.

I had a similar problem. Tried everything in the app and it kept saying I couldn't delete them as they had an upcoming trip. which I knew they didn't, and hadn't for years.
Finally had to call, and they fixed it quickly. Suspect you will need to call as well.

I had a similar problem. Tried everything in the app and it kept saying I couldn't delete them as they had an upcoming trip. which I knew they didn't, and hadn't for years.
Finally had to call, and they fixed it quickly. Suspect you will need to call as well.
I am actually trying to get through now haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter