Deferral Process

Suzerella

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this, and/or have any knowledge as to how "full" it is for this year?

The Disney Marathon is the reason I started running in my mid-20's ten years ago, and 2016 was the year I was going to finally mark it off my bucket list. I've done the half several times, but just could never find the time to train for the full.

So now, here I am, fully trained and ready to go, and I got sidelined by a stupid kidney stone on the 23rd. I had surgery twice, on the 23rd, and 29th, and am just not sure if I should push it by running on the 10th. Doctor won't commit to a yes or no answer, but has plenty of reasons in the no category. Still trying to weigh out the decision, and the January 5th deferral deadline is looming.

So, not sure what my actual question is, other than, does anyone know if there is still space left to defer?

Has anyone done this, and/or have any knowledge as to how "full" it is for this year?

The Disney Marathon is the reason I started running in my mid-20's ten years ago, and 2016 was the year I was going to finally mark it off my bucket list. I've done the half several times, but just could never find the time to train for the full.

So now, here I am, fully trained and ready to go, and I got sidelined by a stupid kidney stone on the 23rd. I had surgery twice, on the 23rd, and 29th, and am just not sure if I should push it by running on the 10th. Doctor won't commit to a yes or no answer, but has plenty of reasons in the no category. Still trying to weigh out the decision, and the January 5th deferral deadline is looming.

So, not sure what my actual question is, other than, does anyone know if there is still space left to defer?

Unfortunately the deferrals for all the individual races are all full at this point. I tried today to defer the marathon due to an injury preventing me from training and wasn't able to.

Unfortunately the deferrals for all the individual races are all full at this point. I tried today to defer the marathon due to an injury preventing me from training and wasn't able to.
Sad To hear this but thank you for the update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!