Dedicated two bedroom Availability next December at 7 months?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
:boat:Now we are firming plans for next December and will book another NYE cruise.

I will have a “Gals stay” and we will have a “friends” stay, and the gals group is already committing, so I am booking that in January. Our friends aren’t as sure, and so we will wait to book at seven months. We have a March UY, and I just cannot commit all points required when we would not be booking such a point heavy stay before March. So, I am hoping for something, not necessarily at a home resort.

I booked a dedicated two bedroom HA at SSR preferred last year at 7 months. So, I imagine SSR will be available. What else? OKW, I think. Does anyone have experience booking a dedicated two bedroom mid December for 4-6 nights at seven months? We should not need an HA unit, but on the other hand, elevators or first floor would be.

Bobbi

My FIL just stayed at a 2 bedroom dedicated at copper creek Christmas week. I think he waitlisted but got the villa in 2 days. We had no issues getting a 1 bedroom at 7 months

I do not know the availability of HA units. For regular units be aware that for this year and last year at 7 months out for the first two weeks of Dec, the only 2BRs (dedicated or otherwise) open for 4 to 6 consecutive nights were at SSR and OKW (but not those in the hospitality house area); there is always some possibility of getting lucky elsewhere and wait list for some or all of the nights is an option that sometimes works. The first week of Dec is THE highest demand week of the year and the second week the third highest. Third week of Dec is usually somewhat better with potential of also getting Kidani savanna view and even possibly VGF and BRV although that is more 50/50, anything else is just a lot of luck. Christmas week is the second highest demand week of the year, and similar to the first two weeks, wait list may be needed for anything other than SSR and OKW.

Last edited:
I do not know the availability of HA units. For regular units be aware that for this year and last year at 7 months out for the first two weeks of Dec, the only 2BRs (dedicated or otherwise) open for 4 to 6 consecutive nights were at SSR and OKW (but not those in the hospitality house area); there is always some possibility of getting lucky elsewhere and wait list for some or all of the nights is an option that sometimes works. The first week of Dec is THE highest demand week of the year and the second week the third highest. Third week of Dec is usually somewhat better with potential of also getting Kidani savanna view and even possibly VGF and BRV although that is more 50/50, anything else is just a lot of luck. Christmas week is the second highest demand week of the year, and similar to the first two weeks, wait list may be needed for anything other than SSR and OKW.
Thank you. We would be fine at SSR, no need for HA, I did get one there for a second week December stay in 2017. This would be a four night stay next year beginning on the second Saturday in December 2019.

Bobbi - get the GV at CC instead. What a room !!!!!

BTW, are you better now?

Bobbi - get the GV at CC instead. What a room !!!!!

BTW, are you better now?
So you have been in one?
That would give us an extra bedroom....wanna come?
Today we went to see Mary Poppins Returns, we were the only ones in the theate, so we did not get anyone sick. We are probably 80% good. Thank you for asking!:)

So you have been in one?
That would give us an extra bedroom....wanna come?
Today we went to see Mary Poppins Returns, we were the only ones in the theate, so we did not get anyone sick. We are probably 80% good. Thank you for asking!:)
Yes, we want to come! (but understand that it is a gal's trip). The GV at CC are absolutely incredible. The biggest on property by far and the take up the entire end of the floor it's on, huge! How was Mary Poppins? Glad your feeling better.

Yes, we want to come! (but understand that it is a gal's trip). The GV at CC are absolutely incredible. The biggest on property by far and the take up the entire end of the floor it's on, huge! How was Mary Poppins? Glad your feeling better.
Actually, the booking for the two bedroom is either before or after the gals meet! It’s for a stay with our dear neighbors from Ohio!
I enjoyed Mary Poppins, what it needed to be as good as the original is a song....there is nothing there as good as any in the original movie, MO.
Did you see it? Thoughts?

We want to try and get a CC GV in Fall 2020. Our home resort is BR though, so not sure if we can get one at 7 months.

Haven't seen it yet but want to. Nothing like the original Disney Movie Music, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!