Decisions decisions....ideas for 7th day fp picks

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
I can’t make up my mind on what park to do on our 7th day.....me dh kiddos 11,4,2....really I just can’t figure out which FastPasses to choose as we can hop wherever....So we are getting there on a Saturday and that will be just a resort day(free qs no adrs really)

Sunday Mk which closes at 6 then we hop to EPCOT for a kid free evening:)

Monday HS(60+3 or is this 60+2?. hoping i can get an early sdd fp, i can hope right lol)
Tuesday MK
Wednesday EPCOT
Thursday AK
Friday AK(family arriving sunday and leaving this day, they wanna do ak rides again before leaving for their flight)

Saturday??????
I was thinking HS but I’m wondering if with all the 6am openings if we would have already seen it enough??
I really just need to figure out which fps since we can hop wherever
No one in my party seems to have any suggestions

Another ? My 2 yr old cant ride sdd so we will do child swap, so my 4 year old can ride twice right once with each parent? I think this might help my decision a little more with fp for Saturday knowing shell at least get to ride it more than once some other time during the week

My vote would be to not do HS. What about a second EPCOT day then maybe hop to MK? Or start the day at MK then hop to EPCOT?

My choice is always extra MK and I don't have any little ones anymore. Love Epcot, but with all of the construction up front (getting the way overdue attention it deserves!), it might not be the most fun park for the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!