Decisions, decisions - a DREAM is a WISH your heart makes

Loooove it! I've done Eastern Caribbean itineraries on the Fantasy three times now, the most recent being just two weeks ago. Tortola is my favorite Caribbean port. One of those EC itineraries was a rarer one (San Juan and St. Maarten), which we also enjoyed (makes me realllllly tempted to take the Tortola/San Juan 7-night on the Treasure in Feb 2025!).

Anyway, I digress. The Fantasy is my favorite ship, and I love 7-night itineraries because you get a good mix of sea days and ports. And Eastern Caribbean is great.
I’m so glad you said that because I’ve booked a private tour of Tortola - I’ll spend some time at Smuggler’s Cove and then see some of the island. As much as I wanted to go to JVD, I didn’t want to leave without seeing some of Tortola

I wish I had more time, but this will be a wonderful taste ..I can always come back.

I’m SO glad I decided on a 7 day cruise…I can’t even imagine having to get off after a few days.

Thank you!

We have done the wish twice, we had to choose between identical itineraries on the wish or the dream for our next cruise. Having not been on the dream, we decided to do it, even though the Dream is 2 hours from our house instead of 1. Usually we'd choose the close port, but alas.

Don't have time for a 7 night on the fantasy right now, and am also worried about being on it because of the vibration issues.

Looking forward to our first trip on the dream!

We have done the wish twice, we had to choose between identical itineraries on the wish or the dream for our next cruise. Having not been on the dream, we decided to do it, even though the Dream is 2 hours from our house instead of 1. Usually we'd choose the close port, but alas.

Don't have time for a 7 night on the fantasy right now, and am also worried about being on it because of the vibration issues.

Looking forward to our first trip on the dream!
Have a great time - when are you going? !

Fantasy vibration issues are only aft, and really only when she's going at high speeds. I wouldn't let that issue alone stop you from sailing on her (if you're midship or forward you won't feel the vibration in your stateroom).

I have to say that it's a tough choice. I'm not that enthused about the Wish but we did it the first time just to try it out and then a second time because 4 days was short and we wanted another opportunity to see what we thought of it. It's still not my favourite ship, but it grows on you and there are some things I did like and some things I liked better than the other ships. But being closer to the port and a slightly longer cruise are difficult advantages to overcome. Either way I'm sure will be great but I just wanted to say that not all reviews of the Wish are completely negative.

Either way I'm sure will be great but I just wanted to say that not all reviews of the Wish are completely negative.
Agreed. I did the Wish in April to see what she was all about. I went in with an open mind, despite the negative reviews I'd heard. She's not my favorite ship (that still belongs to the Fantasy), but I did enjoy her. I enjoyed her enough that I'm considering sailing on the Treasure in 2025 (to see what a Triton ship is like on a longer sailing).

Agreed. I did the Wish in April to see what she was all about. I went in with an open mind, despite the negative reviews I'd heard. She's not my favorite ship (that still belongs to the Fantasy), but I did enjoy her. I enjoyed her enough that I'm considering sailing on the Treasure in 2025 (to see what a Triton ship is like on a longer sailing).
It will be interesting... the Wish is so heavily themed, I'm curious to see how we handle our Treasure sailing in May 2025, but we are excited to give it a try!

I’ve never been on a Disney Cruise! When I lived in NY, if I wanted to do Disney, it was always WDW for me - and even then, I didn’t go that often. Now I have Sorcerer’s pass and will be taking advantage of that. Living in South FL now, I can do all sorts of cruises, and I’m so excited !

I suspect I’m going to end up on the Dream because of the longer trip...Wish isn’t going anywhere, I can do that anytime.

The Wish rotation dining choices seem more interesting, but would you say you enjoyed the Dream ones as well? I think Palo is a must for me regardless..maybe Remy dinner, too, since I love French food.

Thank you!
Yes we enjoy the Dream ones as well. We have yet to really find a rotational menu we don’t like a- we even like the vegetarian portions of the pirate menu (we are all vegetarians).

First cruise go longer and enjoy it more.

We had to make the same decision. It started with Wish and Dream and then also considered the Fantasy.

We ultimately decided on the Feb. 4th Dream cruise. Our last two cruises were on the Wish I really wanted something longer. I also like the Dream itinerary better. I’m also looking forward to visiting the new port at FLL,

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest