Decent, cheap Orlando hotel

wilma-bride

<<This space intentionally blank>>
Looking for an offsite hotel which is clean, decent and safe but not too expensive. The cheaper, the better. I have tried the usual sites like Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Expedia etc. but can't really find anything decent at a price I want to pay (ideally no more than £150 for a week). Am I asking the impossible?

the main issue with your question is : when ?

prices will change quite dramatically depending on the time of year, holidays, events, conventions, and so on.
Are you looking for the £150 a week holy grail in low season, or peak season ?
It's difficult to get quotes without a date, can you be more specific ?

ETA : for a base price. Motel 6 suite ( very budget and low key) will hit you for £220 a week in february (slow season)
It's on irlo bronson (192) and it doesn't qualify as "safe" in my book. I consider that part of 192 to be a cutthroat area

Clarion Inn on palm parkway (near crossroads) will hit you for £430 a week. that's what I call decent, clean (most of the time) and safe

but it's very far from your budget.

the main issue with your question is : when ?

prices will change quite dramatically depending on the time of year, holidays, events, conventions, and so on.
Are you looking for the £150 a week holy grail in low season, or peak season ?
It's difficult to get quotes without a date, can you be more specific ?

Ah, you're quite right, sorry - looking at checking in on 22/10 and out on 29/10.

for those dates the clarion is at £250 and motel 6 is at £120
super 8 maingate is at £195

I fear that below £200 it might be hard to find anything really decent, safe and clean

Ramada Plaza Gateway, Kissimmee with Expedia, £185. Stayed there a couple of times. Clean, comfortable, ideally placed for eateries and Disney

We stayed at the rosen inn pointe orlando (used to be quality inn plaza) one year for 4 nights before checking into disney.

Got a great rate off travelzoo.com.

I thought it was a great hotel for the price - rooms have a fridge, decent free internet and very clean - housekeeping was excellent. Also a good location lots of places to eat nearby - opposite a walgreens for bits and bobs aswell.

We faced I drive - think rooms facing the I4 can be nosier.

Would stay there again no problem if the price was right.

We have stayed at Best Western Lakeside about 4 times but not recently, that is within budget, Alpharooms have it at £147.99(just seen on Travelrebublic at £146) but Debs link at £159 with Facebook discount and Quidco will work out cheaper (£134?)

The Clarion LBV mentioned above is also on Alpharooms for a lot less than quoted but at £204 still over budget.

I've stayed at Orlando Vista hotel and it was really cheap and it was fine. Really close to DTD and next to Crossroads.

We stayed at the Hawthorne suites Canada Av just off international Drive, at the end of the rd is the pirate dinner adventure and TGI Fridays.
The booking included breakfast, which was a hot and cold buffet.once a week the had BBQ and each night two free drinks (beer/ wine/ soda).
The room/suite was fantastic, two amazing double beds, nice bathroom, sitting room, dinning area and a kitchenette. The staff were friendly and very helpful.
They also run a free shuttle bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter