**DECEMBER Roll Call for Dissers Staying at PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER**

You can count us in too.....We will be there from the 25th until the 2nd of Jan... have been a couple of times before in December but this will actually be our first Christmas and New Years!!!! all in the same trip......cant wait :hourglass

We are also planning to do La Nouba on New Years Eve with their special celebration... that should really be nice :thewave:

Daisy, :daisy: Thanks for the HUGE info thread on the POFQ. Maybe I can try something limegreen somewhere in the decor too. My family is going to wonder "what in the world is mom doing?" Tee Hee! I'm getting so much fun and good info off of the Dis. Thanks! :Pinkbounc

tinkermell said:
Daisy, :daisy: Thanks for the HUGE info thread on the POFQ. Maybe I can try something limegreen somewhere in the decor too. My family is going to wonder "what in the world is mom doing?" Tee Hee! I'm getting so much fun and good info off of the Dis. Thanks! :Pinkbounc

You are so welcome! I love these boards, they are full of such great information! :banana:

We'll be there 11/28 - 12/4!!!! Looking forward to meeting some fellow DISers!

ms.ojo said:
We'll be there 11/28 - 12/4!!!! Looking forward to meeting some fellow DISers!

Maybe we will pass you coming in while you are going out if you don't leave too early!!

Sorry guys......but we are not going to be staying here after all :sad1:
My family wants to upgrade.... so we are going to AKL... I like this hotel as well, but I really love the POFQ as it is cozy and smaller than the other moderates, especially at Holiday time.... but that's okay..... AKL is a great hotel too...

Luvmickey28 said:
Sorry guys......but we are not going to be staying here after all :sad1:
My family wants to upgrade.... so we are going to AKL... I like this hotel as well, but I really love the POFQ as it is cozy and smaller than the other moderates, especially at Holiday time.... but that's okay..... AKL is a great hotel too...

You are going to have such a wonderful time! I hear that that resort is very cozy, too, at Christmas-time! :Pinkbounc

My DH, myself, DS(10) and DD (1.5) will be staying at POFQ December 19-26. We will actually be arriving on December 18 at WDW just so we can visit the other resorts and Downtown Disney. :banana:

DH, DS16 & I will be there Dec 2 & 3. We like to do split stays, so will be at OKW
27 Nov - 1 Dec & POP for our 1st 2 nights-

Excited! :goodvibes

Jean

Count us in - we'll be there Dec 17-24th. We will be decoratoring our window and door for the Holiday!!

Tammy

We will be staying there from Dec 4 to 11th.

3 generations

Wendy, Derek, Aaron, Eric, Hannah, Pop-Pop, and Mom-Mom :banana:

We will be there December 16-23. My DS is celebrating his 5th birthday there. :cheer2: We are going with the in-laws and cousins. I am so excited. We are staying at the PORFQ. I hope we beat the really big crowds. It will be great never the less. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter