**DECEMBER Roll Call for Dissers Staying at PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER**

daisy_77

DIS Veteran
Hi!! I was inspired by another thread so, I was just wondering how many of us dissers are staying at POFQ during December!

Just me and my husband are going on this trip. We are staying at POFQ November 29-December 6.
:jester:

The Official POFQ December List

November 28
ms.ojo November 28-December 4

December 29
daisy_77 November 29-December 6

December 30
gymnasticscoach,TX November 30-December 4

December 1
Strings December 1-11
waughzee December 1-7
WDW4ME December 1-6
Laura Bell December 1-11

December 2
Rachie0507 December 2-9
nursemelis374 December 2-8
DonaldDuckFan December 2-11
Mama22 December 2-8
reggiemcp December 2-10
wdwfanva December 2-17

December 3
Ginger Renae December 3-6
LuvsEeyore December 3-11

December 4

JnEsWDWMom December 4-7
Wendaeh December 4-11
SimonG December 3-17
PIRATEGIRL007 December 4-14
moppety December 4-8

December 6
RyJMom December 6-11

December 8
eblondie December 8-16
eab December 8-16

December 9
laurabelle December 9-12

December 10
stashf December 10-17
mhf December 10-14
mistydoodles December 10-17
rlduvall December 10-14
budbeerlady December 10-17

December 11
Hugpug December 11-18

December 16
catwub December 16-26
LovnMickey December 16-25
DashsMom December 16-23

December 17
dthogue December 17-24
CarolinaBlue December 17-26
LittleDino December 17-22
Tammi67 December 17-24

December 18
Lou-Ann December 18-22
LoriDee December 18-26

December 20
tinkermell December 20-25

December 23
Sissy35749 December 23-30

December 25 Merry Christmas!!

December 26
poppop December 26-31
Ginarella December 26-January 3

Me, DH, DD(15), and DD(11) will be there December 18th-26th celebrating my birthday on the 23rd and, of course, Christmas!

CarolinaBlue said:
Me, DH, DD(15), and DD(11) will be there December 18th-26th celebrating my birthday on the 23rd and, of course, Christmas!

I am sooo jealous, Karen! You will be there during Christmas! I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas and my birthday! :goodvibes

DH,DD(5),and I will be there from Dec1st-Dec11th. I can't wait for December.

My 7 year old dd and I will be there Dec. 16th-26th!!! We are celebrating Christmas and my birthday...my bday a little early, don't expect anything from WDW but my dd insists this is part of my bday gift too ;) We cannot wait!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Catwub

hope to see some dis board members while we are there!!!! :grouphug:

We will be there Dec. 26th-31st. wish us luck with the crowds. It is our first trip to DW that time of year. My DW and myself will be taking our DD4 and our DNiece4.

(oops, sorry, I misread the thread title and thought it was for general visits. deleting message.)

We will be there Dec 6-11. This is our first trip and we are very excited. My sons are 4 and 7 and they are counting down the days!!!

It will be a very special trip for us - our Disney wedding and honeymoon :cheer2:
We're staying at AKL, GF, POFQ and POLY.
We'll be at POFQ from 8th Dec to 16th and just can't wait!

Count me in :cool1:

My family is staying there December 2nd-9th. That includes me, my DH, my DD 5 and DS 3, and also my parents.

Count us in! Me, my mom, DD and DS as well as my Sister in law, her mom and my niece Dec 10-17! We will be celebrating my DD and DS's bdays and plan to do the MVMCP both nights!! Can't wait!!!!

Will be there from the 20th-25th. This is our first trip to WDW. We are so excited. Bringing our family of 10, :jumping1: mostly adults with a 12 year and a 2 year old. Any suggestions for what buiding to ask for. We just reserved the standard type. Have you guys ever decorated your rooms or doors for the holidays? The AAA agent suggested this hotel and so far it looks nice. :banana:

tinkermell said:
Will be there from the 20th-25th. This is our first trip to WDW. We are so excited. Bringing our family of 10, :jumping1: mostly adults with a 12 year and a 2 year old. Any suggestions for what buiding to ask for. We just reserved the standard type. Have you guys ever decorated your rooms or doors for the holidays? The AAA agent suggested this hotel and so far it looks nice. :banana:

Hi, tinkermell! I will add to the fast-growing list! I got a lot of great info from this thread
showthread.php
Hope that it helps!

This is my first trip...but I may put a Christmas Minnie and Mickey in my window w/a lime green mickey head sticker with my dis name. :Pinkbounc

DH and I will be there from December 3-6 and then we move over to the Polynesian. This is our first WDW trip! We can't wait! :banana: :banana:

We will be there December 16th - December 25th......celebrating my birthday on the 20th and Christmas! CAN'T WAIT!!!! :banana:

Add us! We'll be at POFQ from December 4-7. Celebrating my birthday on Dec.6. It will be the four of us and my hubby's parents (their first trip since the 80s!) Look for us. I'm working on a Lime Green Mickey head magnetic sign for our door. If the cruisers can do it, why can't I? If not the door, maybe the window? If you see us, please say hi, OK?

JnEsWDWMom said:
Add us! We'll be at POFQ from December 4-7. Celebrating my birthday on Dec.6. It will be the four of us and my hubby's parents (their first trip since the 80s!) Look for us. I'm working on a Lime Green Mickey head magnetic sign for our door. If the cruisers can do it, why can't I? If not the door, maybe the window? If you see us, please say hi, OK?

I sure will! We will be there 2 days that you are there...maybe a chance we might bump into one another! :Pinkbounc

daisy_77 said:
I sure will! We will be there 2 days that you are there...maybe a chance we might bump into one another! :Pinkbounc

I'll be looking for you! Congrats on your weight loss, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter