December Dreamin' ...12/8/2013...4 night Bahamian Cruise

Do we have any idea which characters will be onboard? Just curious...

Hey there..

Most of the main characters (princesses and classics) are on the ship at different times of the day on different days.. You will just need to keep an eye on your navigator to see the times..

The only characters that we did last year was the final night "Till We Meet Again" where the Fab 5 along with other friends (Chip and Dale) were decked out in their Holiday best!! :)

I also remember they did have a "Santa" onboard along with a professional photographer to take family portraits.. :santa:

Hope this helps.. :cool1::cool1:

Can someone fill me in on how rotational dining works?

When you check in at the port, your Key to the World card will list your dining schedule on it . . . you go to the restaurant you are assigned to every night, but your servers will be there to remember your preferences, etc. You will also receive tickets listing your rotation order in your stateroom, and they often ask for you to take them along the first night to confirm your table number and that you are in the correct restaurant. Having also cruised on RCCL where you go to the same restaurant every night, I have to say that this is a huge advantage at DCL.:thumbsup2

Last night at 12:01 got my Palo Brunch reservation for 11:30 am!!!

Only had to refresh my page one time!! Can't wait for Hal to experience this:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

We got Palo brunch and Palo dinner. Also got the PAT we wanted and if I'm to understand correctly DCL has added some earlier arrival times. What do you all think about setting up a meet?:goodvibes

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but here we go. . .

Stateroom: 8068 & 8070
DIS Name: pgoodson
Names/Age(s): Michael (32), Paige (32), Nicki (Grandma age ;)), Maxton (5), Carter (3)
Where From: Idaho
Dining - late or early: Late
Celebrating: First Disney cruise--a family "bucket list" trip
Participating in the Fish Extender: YES!!!

Names/Age(s): Michael (32), Paige (32), Nicki (Grandma age ), Maxton (5), Carter (3)

Names/Age(s): Michael (32), Paige (32), Nicki (Grandma age ), Maxton (5), Carter (3)
You are certainly in the right place. :welcome: to December Dreamin'. I'm going to update your info on the first page of this thread. In the meantime we have a face book page that you are more than welcome to join.:goodvibes Linda
https://www.facebook.com/groups/414169592025680/

Stateroom: 12014
DIS Name: Ims201
Names/Age(s): Dean-59 & Donna-45
Where From: Las Vegas, NV
Dining - late or early: late dining
Celebrating: Family reunion, we are a group of 12 in 4 cabins, each cabin will decide on participation in the FE and register on their own
Participating in the Fish Extender: (only if you want to - not a requirement)
Yes we would like to participate in the FE

Stateroom: 12014
DIS Name: Ims201
Names/Age(s): Dean-59 & Donna-45
Where From: Las Vegas, NV
Dining - late or early: late dining
Celebrating: Family reunion, we are a group of 12 in 4 cabins, each cabin will decide on participation in the FE and register on their own
Participating in the Fish Extender: (only if you want to - not a requirement)
Yes we would like to participate in the FE

Hi there and :welcome:to December Dreamin'. I have added your information to the first page of this thread and I see you have already joined our facebook page. See you on FB. We're going to have a great cruise!:goodvibes
Linda

:welcome:tinker1bell, This will be our 5th also. My DH always loved the parks and it was like pulling teeth to get him on a Disney cruise, but when he did there was no stopping him.:cool1: He loves it now and it's been his idea to keep coming back. He's striving for gold status. Your DH will love it.:thumbsup2

Let's see I can make this post correctly.
I see you said you are striving for Gold status so I was just wondering how many cruises before one reaches that status and also Platinum? This is our 4th Disney Cruise so we are Silver. Just wondering for my information. Thanks in advance!

Let's see I can make this post correctly.
I see you said you are striving for Gold status so I was just wondering how many cruises before one reaches that status and also Platinum? This is our 4th Disney Cruise so we are Silver. Just wondering for my information. Thanks in advance!

You will reach Gold on your 6th cruise.

My husband and I will also be on the Dec 8 Disney Dream Cruise. We would like to join in the DIS board group and join in on the Fish Extender thing. Here is our info

Stateroom: 8164
DIS Name: Getdownnat
Names/Age(s): Natalie (28) and Ed (53) Burns
Where From: Lindon, Utah
Celebrating: Family Cruise - there are 12 in our party
Participating in the Fish Extender: HECK YEAH!!!

Hi there and :welcome:to December Dreamin'. I have added your information to the first page of this thread and I see you have already joined our facebook page. See you on FB. We're going to have a great cruise!:goodvibes
Linda

Thanks Linda!

My husband and I will also be on the Dec 8 Disney Dream Cruise. We would like to join in the DIS board group and join in on the Fish Extender thing. Here is our info

Stateroom: 8164
DIS Name: Getdownnat
Names/Age(s): Natalie (28) and Ed (53) Burns
Where From: Lindon, Utah
Celebrating: Family Cruise - there are 12 in our party
Participating in the Fish Extender: HECK YEAH!!!
:welcome: Natalie and Ed. I've added your info to the first page of this thread and will update soon on FB. What a nice large group you have. :thumbsup2We're setting sail soon. See you on Face Book.:goodvibes
Linda

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter