December Dreamin' ...12/8/2013...4 night Bahamian Cruise

I just spent two days making our TV fish extenders and got all excited about making the gifts when I just saw this thread! This is my first time trying this out and didnt realize you had to join a group far in advance! We have been planning this cruise for a year. There are two families of 4 in our party we will be on the 7th deck... can we still participate??Thanks!

Would it be possible to start a second group for those of us that still want to join in on the fun??

Hi, Just booked the cruise this week. I am bringing my Mom. I was on the Fantasy last January. I want my Mother to see how beautiful the ship is. I can hardly wait !

we just booked last minute today. Veteran cruiser hoping to join the FE. is it officially closed or is there room for one more?

Hi Joecatz and any other folks out ther that were not able to make the first Fish Extender group cut... I have created a second fish extender group for this cruise if you would like to participate! Please log in to the Dream 12/8/13 FB page and add yourself to the FE group 2 document listed under files. I would like to limit this group to 15 rooms so that we can get started on our Fish Extender gifts.

pirate:Another last minute DCL veteran just booked.:woohoo:.couldn't resist the military fares.:cheer2:. ...so I am VERY excited about this one..

but ...no DVC rooms, so I am scrambling:crazy2:... but I am on the boat!

Hi, everyone! Another DCL cruise for me- joining your party,too! :santa: Can't wait to see the Dream all in her holiday array. smash it together, that means-- HOORAY!

Just booked! I am super nervous as we were planning on the Galveston wonder cruise at the same time but I waited to long and they sold out for passengers under 2. My DD will be 2 months shy of 3. We will be book ending our cruise with DW!

My 11 year old son and I will be taking our first cruise with my mom over New Year's Eve. Is this forum a place we could join a fish extender group?

tanyaandzayde My 11 year old son and I will be taking our first cruise with my mom over New Year's Eve. Is this forum a place we could join a fish extender group?[/QUOTE said:
Hi there..

This is the board for the December 8th - December 12th 4 Day Disney Dream Cruise.... If you are cruising on another ship and time, then you have the wrong place.. If you are sailing with us.. Then welcome.. We have a Facebook page also.. :cheer2:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/414169592025680/

Hi Joecatz and any other folks out ther that were not able to make the first Fish Extender group cut... I have created a second fish extender group for this cruise if you would like to participate! Please log in to the Dream 12/8/13 FB page and add yourself to the FE group 2 document listed under files. I would like to limit this group to 15 rooms so that we can get started on our Fish Extender gifts.

Is it too late to join the FE group 2. We just booked tonight and is our first DC.

Hubby and I loved the cruise so much that we booked another cruise for April 12, 2015!!:cool1::thumbsup2:dance3:

Back in May, I found a FE group under the sail date and joined that FACEBOOK group. So today, I see this huge group and it is closed. We are still trying to fill up a second group and I am wondering why we have two separate Facebook groups? Is there a way to merge our groups and open it back up to anyone?
The Facebook group is called Disney Dream from Port Canaveral 12/8.

This group was the second FE group created for the 12/8/13 cruise. The first one was closed to control the group size. This group is just no longer active because it's no longer relevant

Back in May, I found a FE group under the sail date and joined that FACEBOOK group. So today, I see this huge group and it is closed. We are still trying to fill up a second group and I am wondering why we have two separate Facebook groups? Is there a way to merge our groups and open it back up to anyone?
The Facebook group is called Disney Dream from Port Canaveral 12/8.

This cruise was last year. Enjoy your cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter