December Dreamin' ...12/8/2013...4 night Bahamian Cruise

Tom (62) Marta (61) From Southern California

We have always wanted to see the Christmas decorations.

We also were offered a small fee upgrade, to a verandah, but I like the extra room on the family suite we have already.

I wonder why it is slow to fill up this date.

The December Cruises always are.. We have been on 2 around this date and they are always so to fill... I think it's because it's right after Thanksgiving and before Christmas... People are back to work and students are still in school... As another random fact - the Friday/Saturday before the cruise is always the same weekend as the Christmas Parade taping in Walt Disney World.. Just a good time of year to go..

At least it won't be packed, that's a good thing. I wonder how the weather will be in December. Hopefully nice.

Every year at that time is so tricky. Two years in a row my BFF and I did two days at WDW before and after this same time and the weather was great. Another year just doing WDW it was rather cold. I usually bring things to layer. I will also bring a shawl since it gets cool in the dining room.

:welcome:all new cruisers to December Dreamin'. If you are not presently on our Face Book page and would like to please go to the link that Terry aka tinker1bell has just graciously posted and I'll get you in. If you are not on FB and do not wish to be on it but are still part of this cruise and FE please let me know and I'll be more them happy to send you the information. TIA :goodvibes
Linda

Linda, do you have a final FE list or should I just use the info in the post on page 1? Did everyone who said they were interested in FE end up on the final list?

Many thanks! It's time to start making the gifts!:cool1:

Linda, do you have a final FE list or should I just use the info in the post on page 1? Did everyone who said they were interested in FE end up on the final list?

Many thanks! It's time to start making the gifts!:cool1:
Hi Julie, we do have a final list. The sign up officially closed on September 30th. If you are not on FB I can pm the FE list to you. The list on page one may not be as accurate as I would like. But I'm going to look at it to make sure. :goodvibes

I have updated the first page with the final FE list. This is the same list that is on face book. I hope this helps.:goodvibes
Linda

:wave2: Hello, my DS Dylan (10) and my DD RaeLynn (7) along with myself Tricia and my MIL Mary Lynn will be on this cruise, cabin #6066. This is our first cruise and we are celebrating getting over a sickly summer, overcoming our fears of live characters and dogs too! I realize we missed the sign up for FE, but would like to be part of this meet if that's okay.

What kind of upgrade were you offered?

Tom (62) Marta (61) From Southern California

We have always wanted to see the Christmas decorations.

We also were offered a small fee upgrade, to a verandah, but I like the extra room on the family suite we have already.

I wonder why it is slow to fill up this date.

I have not checked into this thread for awhile. I checked in awhile back that my family was in for the fish extenders but apparently there was a cutoff??? I just requested the group. Worry things have been so crazy busy in my family I have not been on the boards for awhile

Hi Julie, we do have a final list. The sign up officially closed on September 30th. If you are not on FB I can pm the FE list to you. The list on page one may not be as accurate as I would like. But I'm going to look at it to make sure. :goodvibes

I don't know if I ended up on the final list

I don't know if I ended up on the final list
Hi there...Wow, we haven't heard for you in a long time. Hope things are ok with you and yours. You are on my final list. It is not noted on FB because everyone was updating their info. The FE list is on the first page of this thread. There is also someone else we have not heard back from so I need to make some last minute adjustments. I sent a pm to her but haven't heard back. You can find us at the link below. I'll add you to the fist page and let the rest know. BTW we are setting up a meet on the first day if you would like to join. Have a magical day.:goodvibes
Linda

https://www.facebook.com/groups/414169592025680/

we just booked last minute today. Veteran cruiser hoping to join the FE. is it officially closed or is there room for one more?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter