december check in

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
Anyone else going to be at the mouses house for Christmas or are you all smarter then me avoiding the crowds but that's ok, I'll be seeing snow fall on Disney main street :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wave:

I'll straddle the Nov/Dec border with a trip Nov 28-Dec 2. It's my friend's first trip to DL so it's especially fun to plan! :cheer2:

mk

Hello! I'm new here! We'll be there December 17th thru the 21st. We were just there a month ago and stayed at the Howard Johnson for eight days. In December, we'll be staying at the Grand Californian...only because one night is free! LOL

-Ginny :cool1:

Annual pass holder!! Will be there a lot.
Can't wait.
Taking family from Australia there on the 18th!!

Howdy! I'll be there with my best friend Dec. 23-Jan 1, but we're staying offsite to save money for my grad trip to WDW in May 2007. I've never seen DL at Christmas and though it will be very crowded, I'm really looking forward to it! :woohoo: I hear Christmas at Disney is something to behold.

We're going Dec. 12-16th and staying at the GCH :cool1: I'm sooo excited, it's the first trip for our girls (2yr & 3yr) and DH and I haven't been in years!!!

Dec 25-29th here!! I know it will be crazy crowds, but we were able to get a 4-night stay off sight for free thanks to DH travelling so much! We used his points.

It is a surprise trip for DDs! Still trying to figure out how to break the news!!!

ETA: Eric&Tyler'sMommy, how do you like MHAFB? DH and I met and got married there!

My husband and I are going Dec 6-14 and staying at the Best Western Anahiem Inn. I'm so excited, this will be our first time at Disneyland during christmas time, well... we won't actually be there on x-mas day but we will still get to experince the whole christmas spirit there. When are you going? :banana: :thumbsup2
GailT said:
Anyone else going to be at the mouses house for Christmas or are you all smarter then me avoiding the crowds but that's ok, I'll be seeing snow fall on Disney main street :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :wave:

We went last year for Christmas - the busiest day of the whole year. The day after is also very crowded. So get there early so you get there before the park fills up. Check about going back and forth if DL should fill up - I'm not sure if day passes can get back in once its full - anyone else know?

Don't hold your breath on the snow - its soap! But this is a fantasy - so don't be afraid to imagine. :wizard:

minnietoo said:
We went last year for Christmas - the busiest day of the whole year. The day after is also very crowded. So get there early so you get there before the park fills up. Check about going back and forth if DL should fill up - I'm not sure if day passes can get back in once its full - anyone else know?

Don't hold your breath on the snow - its soap! But this is a fantasy - so don't be afraid to imagine. :wizard:

Thats for telling me it is soap, I really thought it was paper or confetti
Maybe I won't take a shower on Christmas day. :lmao: :rotfl2: :santa:

jwsqrdplus2 said:
Dec 25-29th here!! I know it will be crazy crowds, but we were able to get a 4-night stay off sight for free thanks to DH travelling so much! We used his points.

It is a surprise trip for DDs! Still trying to figure out how to break the news!!!

ETA: Eric&Tyler'sMommy, how do you like MHAFB? DH and I met and got married there!

We like it here! We have been here for nine years, right after we got married. I can't imagine living any place else. Is your family still active duty?

Eric&Tyler'sMommy said:
We like it here! We have been here for nine years, right after we got married. I can't imagine living any place else. Is your family still active duty?

Check your PMs. Switching to PM as to not further hijack the thread!

When is a good time to go after Christmas rush? How would say Dec 27 be?

LOVEDISNEYLAND said:
My husband and I are going Dec 6-14 and staying at the Best Western Anahiem Inn. I'm so excited, this will be our first time at Disneyland during christmas time, well... we won't actually be there on x-mas day but we will still get to experince the whole christmas spirit there. When are you going? :banana: :thumbsup2

I'll be there Dec 22-26, I am so excited I have never been there let alone at Christmas. The next time I co to Cal I woun't be doing Disney again so I am staying at the GC :santa:

We will be there Dec. 2-9 with three of our kids (leaving the baby with g-pts.) and some close friends and their three kids. We have been in Dec. four time and love this time of year. Will be our friends first time and they are so excited!

See you in "The Land" ! :cool1: :bounce:

December 18 - 23rd for us at GCH. Can't wait to see the family and play in DL and DCA. Snow and all the great decorations at Disneyland - yea!!!

DH and I will be visiting our favorite place on Earth Dec. 2 - Dec. 9.

I had a nightmare last night about the new POTC. The refurbishments had me all upset.

We're going the week before Christmas. My DH and I went last year for a weekend in December and enjoyed it so much we're bringing the kids this year! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter