December 27th, 2019 - 7-Night Bahamian Cruise from Galveston [Galveston, Nassau, Castaway Cay, Key West, Galveston]

Astewart

Earning My Ears
Welcome to the cruise group! Can’t wait to welcome the new year with my Disney friends.

Wampus-n-Pickle

Earning My Ears
Hi! Glad someone finally opened up a thread for this cruise! I was getting worried that nobody else from DIS was going on this cruise... :)

We're from California (with two kids, 10 and 11) and really looking forward to being on board the Wonder for New Years!

Pegshu

Earning My Ears
Hello! We are from Las Vegas and have one son who will turn 15 on the cruise New Years Day! Looking forward to bringing in 2020!

Pegshu

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how to join a fish extender group? We have cruises many time but this time I decided to play along!

Wampus-n-Pickle

Earning My Ears
We've done a few. Usually, they are just organized on the cruise meet cruise thread here on Disboards. On our last cruise, nobody on the thread was interested, so we just did one ourselves - we put goodies in our fish extender once a day while the kids were out at the Oceaneer Lab.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES