December 2010 trip

TTAfanatic

Mouseketeer
I am planning a Dec 2010 trip. I am planning on staying either POP or ASMo.

So my question's are: What is the bus situation for the All-stars. do they all share a bus line still or are they individual now?

We are planning on staying the 4th through the 12th.

What do the crowds look like then.

Thanks for your help

Depends. In high traffic times they will have their own buses. At lower traffic times and traveling to Downtown Disney they might share buses.

We were there this year Dec 5-12. Each value resort has their own bus stop with each park having their own line. We stayed at Movies and I don't think we ever stopped at another resort to pick up more people on the way there. Sometimes when leaving a park, the sign would say "All Stars" instead of listing them individually at different stops so it would stop at all three on the way back. They stopped at Sports first, then Music and then Movies. I don't think we ever shared with Pop Century. One Saturday night, we had to wait for 4 buses before we could get on to go back because the line was so long, but the rest of the week was much better.

We've booked a bounceback for 11/28-12/4 2010 and decided to go with a moderate (CBR). Hoping to see if the buses are faster and if the stops are closer to the parks. All-Stars is always the farthest from the exits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter