December 15, 2013 "Dream"s Do Come True, Yo-Ho-Holiday!

Thanks I don't know why they keep sending me to this cruise. I am leaving 2014...hmmmm

There might not be a thread started for your cruise yet! Start your own so others can find it when the date becomes sooner! I had that problem. We booked this cruise over a year ago and no threads were started for awhile.

We are a family of 6 (4 kids 3g 1b) and would love to be a part of the fish extender! Also this is our first cruise ever so tips and hints would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone!! I am looking for people that are taking the December 15-19 2014 Bahamian Disney Dream Cruise.

I so want to meet people that would like to do the fish extender. I know you are out there. I don't think I am the only one on the cruise :rotfl2:

Looking forward to hearing from you :)
DisneyBride1214
Never mind! We are going in 2013

124 days 2 hrs 34 mins and 7 sec -- until we start our long drive for this cruise! But, who's counting. Certainly not me. ;-)

Do people still exchange small Christmas trees on these holiday cruises? If so, How do I get in touch with that thread if there is one.

I am not bringing kiddos of my own on the cruise but I would love to be involved with the fish extender with my niece and nephew if someone gets it up and running.

Hey, Everyone. I was able to book Palo brunch for 10:30. I also booked the certified scuba dive for my husband and Graycliff Chocolatier for me in Nassau.

When we do the cruise on the 19th (we are doing B2B cruises) I will book Palo dinner as it will be complimetry since I will become Plantinum on this cruise:cool1:! We will also book Remy for my birthday!!! I can't wait.

How is everyone else doing will making reservations?

We can't book anything until the 16th but I dont' think that we will be doing any special dining. My son just informed me that he wants to have a massage on Castaway Cay. It will be interesting to see if there will be availability.

Even though my DD and DS are young adults I am having a lot of fun accumulating "suprises" for them for the cruise. I have been making periodic trips to nearby Disney Outlets and also have been keeping my eyes open at drug stores etc. So far I have stashed away:

Disney flip flops
T shirts
mini bean bag Pancho and Donald
Disney themed water bottles
Pirate Eye Patches and earrings
Pirate plastic cups (really cute ones from Party section in Target)
Pirate stick on finger nails (for DD) from the Christmas Tree Shop

When we get closer to our departure date I am going to pick up some gold coins and glow necklaces for the cups and I also made my own custom wrappers for movie box size candy that say YOHO with disney characters in Pirate costumes.

Luckily for me they are good sports (I might be needing some grandchildren soon!) and appreciate how much I like to make things fun.

Now if I can only convince them to try Karoake with me!

We can't book anything until the 16th but I dont' think that we will be doing any special dining. My son just informed me that he wants to have a massage on Castaway Cay. It will be interesting to see if there will be availability.

Even though my DD and DS are young adults I am having a lot of fun accumulating "suprises" for them for the cruise. I have been making periodic trips to nearby Disney Outlets and also have been keeping my eyes open at drug stores etc. So far I have stashed away:

Disney flip flops
T shirts
mini bean bag Pancho and Donald
Disney themed water bottles
Pirate Eye Patches and earrings
Pirate plastic cups (really cute ones from Party section in Target)
Pirate stick on finger nails (for DD) from the Christmas Tree Shop

When we get closer to our departure date I am going to pick up some gold coins and glow necklaces for the cups and I also made my own custom wrappers for movie box size candy that say YOHO with disney characters in Pirate costumes.

Luckily for me they are good sports (I might be needing some grandchildren soon!) and appreciate how much I like to make things fun.

Now if I can only convince them to try Karoake with me!

I think that is great. I am sure that your children appreciate your efforts very much.

Now, the Karoake I can't wait to see. My niece did that on our last cruise. She was AMAZING!

Yes. This is a quiet thread! We start our drive in 91 days! Hopefully there will be a FE on this cruise! We really enjoyed it last time! :-)

We are driving as well. Leaving from Philly at 5:00 am on Saturday the 14th and have a dinner reservation in Savannah at 6:30. Hope to be at the port at noon on Sunday. We will be staying at WL for three nights after the cruise. Originally we were going to only stay for two nights and start driving home on Saturday afternoon but were able to get the room discount and ended up adding another night. Now we have to drive the whole way home on Sunday in order to be at work on Monday morning. Should be fun.

We are flying in to Orlando on December 6th and spending three nights at Saratoga Springs and then six nights at the Animal Kingdom Lodge before heading to the ship. I am glad that I will be able to stay at a new resort. My mission is to stay at all of the Disney resorts in Orlando. Well, I don't know about the value ones, but we will see.

We booked a cabana at Serenity Bay on Castaway Cay today, but I am not sure that I want to spend that kind of money just for the two of us. This will really takes some thought.

Any more Platinum, Gold or Conceirge folks out there who have made reservations yet? And is anyone cruising after this one? I mean, doing a B2B with this cruise and the next.

Can you tell me if there are any more cabanas available at Serenity Bay? My DD wants to treat us to one but I can't book until Monday.

Can you tell me if there are any more cabanas available at Serenity Bay? My DD wants to treat us to one but I can't book until Monday.

Hi. Actually, we took the last one. Sorry. But, if we decide not to keep it, I will be sure to let you all know in advance.

We would love to join in on the fish extender. We have a boy and girl. We did this on our last cruise and had a great time! We look forward to sailing on Dec 15th!

We are also going on \Disney Dream from Dec 15-19 4-Night Bahamian Cruise, does anyone knows where can we register for the fish extender?
thanks,

We would like to do fish extender , let me know where can we register? this is our first time. My friends have done in the past and they recommended me to enroll... do you know where can we register? thanks

My family is really excited to go to Disney Cruise (Dec 15-19th) :cool1:
We would like to be part for first time in the fish extender.
Does anyone has started the list? :thumbsup2
Thanks,

:wave2:

Is anyone willing to get the FE list up and running? or is there another thread with a list already started? I see lots of us would like to join in...just wondering everyone's thoughts and plans. We look forward to sailing!!!:cool1:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter