December 14th-18th?????

chip64

Mouseketeer
After getting informatiom from Michelle, which btw, thanks, we thought of booking a fall getaway package at the Grand Californian. Now here are my questions, 1 since we have stayed at both the DL hotel and the now called Paradise Pier, would anyone give any suggestions on what room we should pick at the Grand Californian due to the simple fact that we have not stayed at this particular resort. Ex., what view and if we can get concierge with the fall getaway shoud we get it? I'm honestly not sure if you can get concierge with this particular pkg.. Also the dates we would be going would be Dec. 14th-18th. Should this be very busy since it's early Dec.? Also would anyone suggest the dining plan? What is the best deal as far as picking the hotel with this pkg.? I know I asked about the GC.. with this pkg., but we are looking for the best deal. Also, could anyone give their opinions on any off-site hotels with a pkg.? If so, which would be the best for proximity to DL? Thanks as always, Chip&Janet.

Hey Chip. We are thinking of going then also and staying at the GC. How much was your package? I would not go with the food thing since there is so much to eat out of Disney and not half as many places in DL as in WDW. We were there last November just after they put up the Christmas stuff and we had a good time. We stayed in a corner concierge suite at the DLH and it was ok but not worth the money. We want to try the GC next.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter