December 14, 2013 Disney Wonder 7 night Bahamian Cruise

I tried clicking on the Facebook link and it won't work for me. Then I tried PM'ing you and it also wouldn't let me until I have at least 10 posts on here....

I have officially started shopping for clothes for the cruise! Hubby keeps making fun of me because I even have a box with stuff I want to take with us.

I am thinking about doing the 5k at Castaway. Does anyone know anything about this?

I have officially started shopping for clothes for the cruise! Hubby keeps making fun of me because I even have a box with stuff I want to take with us.

I am thinking about doing the 5k at Castaway. Does anyone know anything about this?

Here is a a really good video on the run. It is a long video so watch the first 6 minutes and they will give you all the information on the run and then jump to 13 minute mark and you can see the end and what the certificate and t-shirts look like. After they show you the certificate and t-shirt there is not much you would want to see. If you do some fast forward from 6 minutes to 13 minutes you can see the areas of the run and they type of people they seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxyqXbM_8A8

Hey,

I'm still having problems accessing your facebook page, It keeps saying content unavailable. And I have a FE question. This is our first cruise and I'm really looking forward the the FE. Do we fill our a form for each person or each cabin?

Thanks Kathryn

Hey,

I'm still having problems accessing your facebook page, It keeps saying content unavailable. And I have a FE question. This is our first cruise and I'm really looking forward the the FE. Do we fill our a form for each person or each cabin?

Thanks Kathryn

I added you! You should be able to see the group now. You can just fill out one form and ad each member to that one. FEs are so much fun! It's really fun to see the unique things each person comes up with.

Just returned from 8 MAGICal days, booked the 7 night WONDER on board. Excited to sail again and to participate in FE's again. Please add me to your page :)

Hey,

Thanks Kathryn

I can't get the FB page to open either.

I can't get the FB page to open either.

It is the way the is setup. I just looked and it is setup as Secret. owigotprcd, I do not know much about Facebook but searching it looks like it might be setup as Secret and it should be Closed. This would allow people to see the group and request to be added but not see our posts.

FaceBook said:
Control who sees your group
Secret: Only members see the group, who's in it, and what members post.
Closed: Anyone can see the group and who's in it. Only members see posts.
Open (public): Anyone can see the group, who's in it, and what members post.

It is the way the is setup. I just looked and it is setup as Secret. owigotprcd, I do not know much about Facebook but searching it looks like it might be setup as Secret and it should be Closed. This would allow people to see the group and request to be added but not see our posts.

Correct. Who is the admin for the FB page?

How often does the Admin for this page check in on it? I had hoped to have a response by now.
I do not know. This is still a small group and fairly new. Currently there are only 10 people on the Group Page. I will see if I can send a message and get a response.

sidwp5binva0aizb.png

:yay::yay::cheer2::banana::dancer:party::goofy:

Does anyone know how to create a webpage? I have the domain mickeyswinterwondercruise.com and am only so-so at creating pages.

I wanted to add the FE peeps there as well as the form.

Here is the list for the FE Group so far. I'll post this on Facebook as well and make it more user friendly this week. Let me know if anyone needs to edit any of the information!

*Mike and Nick* - Can you add this to the first post pretty please?

Dis Name Cabin Number Names and ages of kids at the time of the cruise Dining time Are you participating in the FE? Favorite Candy Favorite Disney character Favorite Colors Are you celebrating anything on the cruise? Are there any allergies, restrictions or special requests? This is for the FE participants so anyone can avoid giving you anything "off limits" in your FE.
AngieEstaAqui 5013 Angie-39, Annabeth-5 Main Yes red
kmuel0613 1058 Aiden - 8; Gavin - 3 Second Yes gummies Mickey blue no no
owigotprcd 6574 Amanda, Trey, Chloe (9), Delilah (5) Main Yes Chocolate Mom & Dad - Mickey, Chloe & Delilah - all the princesses Amanda - Pink, Trey - Blue, Chloe - Purple, Delilah - Pink Christmas, Girls birthdays (Cloe is 9 in Oct. Delilah is 5 Dec 1st)HeatherLouise 6141 and 6143 Heather 40, Brian 40, our daughters: Angie 21, Persephone 18, Giselle 13, Lily 3. Second Yes Anything chocolate Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Red Our 40th birthdays, and this is our two eldest daughter's graduation present.
katiebug86 6511 No kids. Just my fiance and I. Second Yes Reeses, Butterfingers, any chocolate. Katie likes Ariel, Mickey, Princess and the Frog. Ryan likes Monsters Inc, Toy Story, and Peter Pan. Purple and Turquoise First Disney Cruise :) No
krosmith 8102 Edward 12 years old, Joel Canine Companion Second Yes Snickers Edward - Mickey, Kathy Daisy, Joel Pluto, Dott Goofy Blue, Green Edwards 13th Birthday, New House, 15th Wedding Anniversary
krosmith 8088 No Children Second Yes Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Grumpy & Tinker Belle Green, Orange 1st Wedding Anniversary
Lpenni10 TBD Anaiston (10) Main Yes Anything Chocolate Minnie & Donald DH-green, DD-blue, Me-blue or pink Nothing with strong odors
sjtksbgibbons 2583 and 2585 Tyler-18, Kayla-16, Sierra-14, Brooklyn-12 Main Yes All Monsters Inc. Tyler-red, Kayla-blue, Sierra-pink, Brooklyn-green Tyler's High School Graduation, Sierra's Birthday None

Hi There!

I should know in a couple of days whether I'll be on this cruise. I really hope so :)

My three kids and I are booked on the Wonder out of Miami in March of 2014, but, I REALLY want this cruise instead. I'm taking my Aunt as well, so I need to make sure that these dates work for her (and for my job). My kids are 8, 5 and 4. 8 and 5 are boys, and my 4 year old a girl.

wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter