Dec DVC Decorations

Scott H

<font color=red>First to Magically cross from King
OK How many of you folks that are heading to WDW in Dec will be brining Christmas decorations to place around your room or on the door or on the veranda??

Our youngest DD has a small "American Girl" Christmas tree with lights and decorations that we are bringing with us and will put up in our room. We will probably also bring a few small decorations.

HBC

We bring a Christmas tree,extra lights for the balconey,clings and lights for windows ,door cover ,garland for around the room and more clings for the mirrors ,christmas music and christmas videos and dvds .(lots of long cords,a timer for the lights and twist ties,tape.)

We are bringing a 4ft tree, ornaments, lights for balconies and door, stocking (I'm not sure where to hang these.....if weather is nice maybe outside on the balcony.
Christmas music is a definate...Can't wait only 98 days....

Pretty Kewl to hear of all the decorations. I think it makes the resorts look more like home.

This will be our 3rd year of going the first week in December and although we do not decorate our room, we do very much enjoy the decorations that are adorn the resorts and the parks at this time of year.

Unfortunately, the Osborne Lights will not be up this year, but the resorts do have nice displays to view. We will also be attending MVMCP again this year, and that is a thrill as well!

If I were going to be there closer to Xmas I probably would do the tree in the room and some lights, though. Enjoy!!

Thats right no Osborne Lights this year, maybe I will have to do my own lights at our OKW room. Lets see now to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation to get some good ideas. :p

Believe it or not our Kmart has Christmas decoration out all ready. There is a 8 ft. inflatable Mickey Santa and a 8 ft Christmas Pooh. The Osborne lights will have nothing on our place at OKW:teeth: :teeth:

Too bad the weight limits have changed for checked baggage on the airlines.

Go for a Grand Villa and decorate to your heart's content!! Then you can give tours to folks and recoup your vacation costs!! LOL!!

Hope we can all meet up in December Scott!! :) :)

A meet is a definate. Hey I will give you a discount on the tour.:) Lets see if we did enough tours we could do another addon. :p

At OKW we get a small table top tree, lights, lights for the porch, bring christmas music, movies etc.

At BWV and BCV's - we omit the porch lights, because no plug out there. (or at least we didn't see one)

Love driving "home" at OKW...the lights everyone puts up gives the place a real neighborhood feel!

Returning this December...undecided what to do as we going a cruise in the middle of our 12 days...not sure if it's worth lugging everything to put up and take down twice....

We too will miss the Osborne lights this year!! However, nothing beats the christmas decorations on Main Street/MK...During MVMCP, with snow falling, christmas music..the parade.....

Peggy sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter