Dec. 24th 05 Teen Christmas Cruising Thread!

dclcruzer

-Tori-
:cool1: Hey everyone! I am just trying to figure out all the tenns going on the Disney Magic Dec. 24th Cruise! I already know of 2 people but we need more! Just post here if your joinging us! My name is Tori and I will be 14 when cruising (my birthday's tomorrow!):flower:

Hi tori, every time we try to have a thread it dies a short death. well happy birthday early, i'm right behind ya, not really because my bday is in April.
My mom wants me to post but i dont knowwhat to say. i am excited about the cruise and heving some fun . I know brittany and stafanie are in our dis group, and that other kid.who just posted yesterday of when ever it was.
Sorry for the typos I'm typing so fast cuz I want to go play my xbox 360!!!!! yeah baby, Chad is still frozen from sleepong in front of the store, but who craes we got one!!!!!!

tori, where are we going to meet? how will the teens gwt together find each other. Lets make some plans. My mom likes it that I know kids befroe we even sail, so its not like we're complete total strangers even though we are :rotfl: !

heYy Tori! im going on the cruise as you already know. I wanna meet more people too tho. But i haven't talked to anybody but you! if anybody reads this and is goin on the christmas cruise on the magic, Instant message me on, blueyedsweetiex3

thanks mucho<333333

I have hw to do but I keep putting it off. I usually do it on friday as soon as I get home from schjool but we went away for Thanksgiving and I sure didn t bring my books! I was playing xbox for a while but then my mom asked me to cook chicken cutlets. Yes i cook, i really love to cook. I dont want to be a chef for my career but its cool to know how to cook I think. Dont you girls like a guy who cooks :cool1: ??? :rotfl2: But really i like it. now I have to check out my gourmet meal LOL!
I cant wait to check out the food on the Magic cuz i love to eat, even though I'm slim and I can eat so much and not get fat. I hope the pizza is good. my mom makes pizza with feta cheese on it and its really good.
Does anyone have any good songs for ipod? So far I have 45 and i want to have a great collection. I like all kinds of music, i have ray charles, 50 cent, greenday, and my ipod can hold pictures which is cool cuz I'm really into art. I love cartooning and i applied for an art program for an art high school for next year. I lcant drwa classical stuff but I have tons of it on my ipod like starry night by vincent van gaugh and of course the Mona Lisa. Thers going to be a cool show on the history channel about da vinci and the mona lisa, and i read about a theory that the mona lklisa is a self portrait by leo da vinci. Hor cool is that???? freaky.
i dont know what else to say so adios !

Heyy everyone!
Yeah a guy who can cook isn't bad! haha Just how good do you cook?!:)
I am getting so excited about the cruise! This is gonna be so awesome! okay how about everyone give us your last name(just so we can actually get to know each other) mine is...

Tori!

well i have to go time a speech for school..and don't worry everyone keep comin to this thread and keep up something to talk about and it will NEVER die!

Aladins clone- thanks for the happy birthday! I was looking over the other threads and saw the one about how will we know where to meet each other we will make plans a few days before everyone leaves..me and jaimie have cell phones..if one of your parents or you have a cell phone we can call each other the day we board at the sail away party or whenever and have everyone meet up somewhere... sorry gotta go to volleyball!

Today I have an annoying cold. I have to have surgery on my nose soon but it'll prob be after the cruise.
Brittany if you read this, it was cool AIMing to you last night even tho we hardly said anything LOL.
I have a a pic of me dressed as a pirate for my cousin's party. I know i look lame but what the hey.
jessepiratehalloween.jpg

Heyy everyone! How's it going!? Well nothing going on here! Just pretty bored, chattin with some friends online..Sorry but I have to go I am goin to get my hair done, bbl!

I'm just doing my hw. I have a Spanish test tomorrow. Thats it. My mom told me if I dont post she wont let me go on the cruise!

Ohh, fun! You have spanish at your school? We did at my old school but not here at my new school. I just finised paintin muh nails so sry about this being proolly all misspeled! lol Only 19 more days til I leave! IDK about the rest of u?? but i am gettin really excited! Well reply back!

TGIF! my moms going nuts about the cruise like it was tomorrow. yeah i'm excited, too,but i dont think about it every second. i might get a new suit and thats fine with me because i like getting dressed up. hey i cant help it if i look good! :cool1: tori, what color are your nails?

What do you mean what color are my nails? I am getting them done before the cruise so..like french manicure type. Well it's finally the weekend! which means for me PARTY TIME! yeah like every weekend we have parties fri. sat. and sunday. night! haha i am getting ready for a surprise party right now and then tomorrow i ahve a party and sunday too! well i have to go! bbin a lil before i leave!

Heyy everyone! just bumping this up!! We are at 15 days til cruising time! (well for me atleast) I am cruisaing and the off to disney til the 4th or 5th? and then back home ...is n e one else going to disney after??

Also about meeting on the ship...I was planning on either giving cell phones to eacfh other to get ahold of each other or finding out room numbers some way we can contact people before the sail away party so we can get together and get the cruise staarted off the right way! (with friends! hehe i am SO exccited!!)

Hey everyone I am stuck on my brothers name b/c i 4got my password! hehe

well 6 days for me before I leave!

Call me guys wheneveer you get to the terminal or on the shiop[ so we can all meet up!!

Can't wait to meet ya'll in person!!!

Hey! My name is Rachel. I am 13 and I'll be 14 in February. I'm gonna be on the cruise that leaves the 24th. Have you guys made any plans to meet yet? I'd like to meet up with you. ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!