Debra & Brian's Fairytale Trip Report 12/03/10*Completed Wedding Day Report W/PICS*

Thank you for the kind works Tracey! And congratulations!!!
It's always makes me feel good that my trip report has helped somebody. I gained so much knowledge of Disney weddings from these boards that I would have never known without reading so many other trip reports and planning journals and receiving so much great advice.

I'll send you a pm about the discounts.

I loved the Napa Room for the view and picture opportunities and the food was really wonderful. If I had it to do over though I might have changed it to a venue where we could have had a longer time to enjoy everything and choose our own food. We felt pretty rushed at the Napa Room. The minimums change after a certain time of day (I think 4pm) and we needed to be out before this time and it only gave us 2 hours. This was not enough time at all, we really needed more time. It might help to have the ceremony earlier than we did which would probably give you more time in the room. We had our ceremony at noon, then went to the cake cutting then we were in the Napa room by 2. If you could have maybe a 10am ceremony, then the cake cutting, then the Napa Room it could work. Also don't forget to plan for the photo-taking. It's another area where I wished that I had more time. We should have done our first look before the ceremony and just taken pics instead of trying to fit in 20-30 mins of rushed picture taking in between the cake cutting and the reception.
I hope that helps some, please let me know if you have anymore questions! I love helping other brides. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!