Debra & Brian's Fairytale Trip Report 12/03/10*Completed Wedding Day Report W/PICS*

Love the photobook!!!!

Thank you! Your book inspired me to put it together!

LOVE your book!!!

i just love a happy ending! awwwwww!

now you inspired me to post my shutterfly book(s) - cause there are many...

http://awonderlandwedding.shutterfly.com/

Thank you!! I am in love with your books! Seeing your mk pictures still makes me want to go ahead with the photoshoot, lol. But I think that I've made up my mind and decided to go to disneyland instead. I found some really wonderful photographers on carly's blog. Maybe they will do a family shoot inside the parks. I'll post on here if I find out anything.

I just wanted to say that I LOVE that picture! You both look great :)

And, I agree with the above poster. Do some fun shots in Disneyland instead of the photoshoot!

I just wanted to say that I LOVE that picture! You both look great :)

And, I agree with the above poster. Do some fun shots in Disneyland instead of the photoshoot!

Thank you!!!!! I can't wait to get the canvas. :goodvibes I'll post a pic when it comes in.

I am looking into that Disneyland photoshoot now. I love this idea so much!

Deb, I love your book so much, AND your portrait is amazing. You must be so happy with all your pics. :thumbsup2 Not sure if I ever said this before but I think your children are so adorable. Congrats again to you and your beautiful family.

Deb, I love your book so much, AND your portrait is amazing. You must be so happy with all your pics. :thumbsup2 Not sure if I ever said this before but I think your children are so adorable. Congrats again to you and your beautiful family.

Thank you!!!! I feel a connection with you since we met on my wedding day. Your compliments always make me smile so much. :cloud9:

Also, Thank you for the compliments on my children. I really could not have asked for better kids! I have recently been thinking about when my daughter grows up, if she gets married I would really love for it to be at Disney. :goodvibes

Speaking of daughters, your daughters wedding is so close now!!!! You just must be extremely excited. I can't wait to see pictures, you must post some!

Hey there! Your Disneyland anniversary shoot is gonna be amazing! And just for the record, My family went to Yellowstone and it was one of the most memorable vacations of my life! I was 10 years old and I remember so much from the trip. You definitely won't regret it!

Speaking of daughters said:
I am beyond excited however the time is flying by so fast, too quickly for me. I would love to post pics after the wedding, just not sure how, I will need directions, and even then may be a little bit much for me. lol still trying to figure out my IPhone.:rotfl:

Hey there! Your Disneyland anniversary shoot is gonna be amazing! And just for the record, My family went to Yellowstone and it was one of the most memorable vacations of my life! I was 10 years old and I remember so much from the trip. You definitely won't regret it!

Oh that is so good to hear about Yellowstone. We are really excited and Brian can get that time off from work to go with us!! :cool1: We thought for awhile that it would be just me, the kids and my mom. Making photo-books for the wedding has inspired me to do one for this trip so I can't wait.
BTW, that wedding photographer wanted the fee upfront to book the shoot for December so I may be looking for another one. I don't know if I can swing that kind of cash right now with all these other things I have planned.

I am beyond excited however the time is flying by so fast, too quickly for me. I would love to post pics after the wedding, just not sure how, I will need directions, and even then may be a little bit much for me. lol still trying to figure out my IPhone.:rotfl:

Just remember to take in the day, it going to be such a blur if you don't (like it was for me, lol).
I will help you with pics...it's not that bad once you get started. iphones are great aren't they??

I've been receiving lots and lots of goodies in the mail lately and thought I would share them.
I have made lots of photo-books using several different book companies. I also had a canvas made using one of our wedding photos and just today I finally received my wedding photo-album that was included in our Escape package from Disney.

I thought I would show some pictures of my creations. I made a big, giant book for Brian and I using 100's of photos from the wedding. I wanted something that was smaller but included less pictures per page so I used a Groupon using Mixbook and made a phot0-book that I shared the link to a few posts above. They were super quick with that order and I received it in less than a week. Here is a picture of it....

034.jpg

035.jpg

It came out really nice with glossy photos which I love. The website was easy to use and I didn't have to download anything.

I then received an email from David's Bridal giving me a code for a free photobook from Shutterfly. I wanted to make a small book for one of my brother's who wan't able to attend the wedding. I went on the site and in about 20 minutes I had already created and ordered the book. It was the easiest one to work with yet. The code was for a small paperback style book. Here are a few pictures...

047.jpg

048.jpg

045.jpg

044.jpg

I also created a book for both my mother and Brian's mother. We had a groupon left over from Photobook America. I created a book with as many pictures of them, the kids and family as I could find, also included the time-line of the wedding day. I think it came out even better than the giant book I had made Brian and I. Here are a few pictures of the books...

036.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

040.jpg

039.jpg

A group photo of the books....I can't believe I made so many (it doesn't even include the one I made for my brother, lol)

033.jpg

We then found a groupon for a canvas. It was really easy to upload the picture and order. We just received it in the mail today. It came out so gorgeous. The pictures do not do it justice.

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

We still need to nail it on the wall...

Then another knock on the door today and Fed-ex is there with a box from Disney. At first I was confused :confused3 and had no idea what we had ordered. Then!!!! I remembered it must be our album........

It comes in a box
049.jpg

wrapped in some kind of felt overlay

050.jpg

051.jpg

And the actual album is just gorgeous and in white leather. I love how it has the official Disney Fairy Tale Weddings logo emblazoned on the front with pixie dust.

052.jpg

068.jpg

053.jpg

I really love some of these photos and wish I had them in a digital format but just couldn't justify spending $500 on a DVD for only about 100 pictures.

054.jpg

055.jpg

You can see how think and well constructed the pages are here

059.jpg

Now the only thing we haven't yet received is our DVD from Stan...I am really hoping that comes soon...I'm not good at waiting, lol.

We finally recieved our DVD's and Blu-Ray from STVS!! :cool1: It was the last part of the wedding day that we hadn't yet seen.

I don't know if anybody is even interested but I am going to post some pictures of what they look like. It might be helpful to some. I had never actually seen these on any planning journals so I had no idea what to expect. Our package included a Blu-Ray and 3 DVD's. Here they are.....

003-1.jpg

I liked how he used a picture of us as the cover
005-1.jpg

The inside
006-1.jpg

It would have been cooler is he had made the cover personalized but I can't complain, lol. I liked that Randy used a image of the Cinderella Castle as his photo Disc covers. :goodvibes

We have only watched the Blue-Ray and the quality was excellent. No problems with skipping or anything else. He sent us links to the segments during the process so that we could give input. I asked if he would change some of the music choices and also add a few scenes (like the petal toss) that he had missed. So we had seen the parts separately and in teeny tiny format ;) but seeing it all together in high definition and HD was amazing. It was so nice seeing the parts of the day that I had missed and hearing the music from the wedding that I can't remember at all from the day. :wizard:

If any of you are debating about getting Videography. I have to say that you won't regret it! It's also a way of remembering the Disney magic that happened while you were in your "Wedding Haze" like I was, lol.

Your wedding was gorgeous. DH and I frequent DLR several times year and just did Club 33 this past October- it was amazing!

I would double check on DLR allowing professional shoots. I've checked before and it was not authorized. Additionally in the 75+ times I've been to the park (trips not days) I've never seen one.

Good luck!

Your wedding was gorgeous. DH and I frequent DLR several times year and just did Club 33 this past October- it was amazing!

I would double check on DLR allowing professional shoots. I've checked before and it was not authorized. Additionally in the 75+ times I've been to the park (trips not days) I've never seen one.

Good luck!

Thank you for the complement!!

We are so excited to go to Disneyland again and finally eat at Club 33! I'm glad you loved it!

From all of the photos that I have seen from many different photographers, you are allowed to have somebody take your pictures in the parks. We are not going to be in wedding attire or anything and it will be very informal. I have several prospects right now from local photographers who also love Disney and have done these types of outings. I will post on here when we come back! I wish December would hurry up and get here. Oh and good news, we were able to use our DVC points at the Grand Californian Villas for 5 nights...a 1 bedroom villa. I hope we get a good theme park view!

Good news is we are about to head down to Florida tomorrow and will be able to stay for a month. DH got permission to work from home and I will be working at Epcot. Anybody visiting the parks look for me at either Club Cool or Pin Central!

We just did our photo shoot at Disneyland in April with no problems. At one point, our photog climbed over a low fence to get a better shot of us and a cast member walked over and stopped ... I thought for sure we were gonna get scolded, but nope, she was just trying to walk by and wanted to avoid getting in the way of our shot! :laughing:

Deb, don't forget to remind me when you are in Cali so we can meet up!

We just did our photo shoot at Disneyland in April with no problems. At one point, our photog climbed over a low fence to get a better shot of us and a cast member walked over and stopped ... I thought for sure we were gonna get scolded, but nope, she was just trying to walk by and wanted to avoid getting in the way of our shot! :laughing:

Deb, don't forget to remind me when you are in Cali so we can meet up!

Oh yay, I was thinking of your shoot when I decided to do one myself. I have also seen tons of others on Carly's wedding blog. It's good to hear that you had no problems. Almost all of the SoCal photographers that I looked at had photos of families inside Disneyland.

We will be in California from December 3rd -8th....I can't wait. We should definitely meet up and have a mini Disbride party, lol!

In other Disneyland/Wedding related news. We finally received our replica of our paver brick that has our names, the kids names and our wedding date engraved in it. I would post a picture but the cameras are all packed for our trip to Florida. The real brick will be installed in August and we can see it in December. It's going to be near the front entrance of Disneyland on the left side.

While I'm down in Florida I'm going to try and spy on any construction going on for the supposed Grand Floridian Villa's. I'll also check the Stalport where the construction trailers are supposed to be going.:wizard:

In other Disneyland/Wedding related news. We finally received our replica of our paver brick that has our names, the kids names and our wedding date engraved in it. I would post a picture but the cameras are all packed for our trip to Florida. The real brick will be installed in August and we can see it in December. It's going to be near the front entrance of Disneyland on the left side.

I wanted to surprise DF with a brick on our wedding, that had our names and wedding date on it, but they discontinued them in February. I'M SO MAD. :mad::mad::mad: You are so lucky you got one. You will have to give me the coordinates so I can take a picture for you once it's installed!

I wanted to surprise DF with a brick on our wedding, that had our names and wedding date on it, but they discontinued them in February. I'M SO MAD. :mad::mad::mad: You are so lucky you got one. You will have to give me the coordinates so I can take a picture for you once it's installed!

OMG Mindy that would be amazing!!! Thank you if you can....here is the coordinates: C08 * 711. On the map they gave us it looks like it's near a flower bed just left of center between the flower beds and the check baggage area/ turnstile area. You are awesome!

I looked on our receipt and it shows an early February date which must have been right before they stopped selling them. I got a tip about them on the Cast Member board. :goodvibes

Okay, I'll do my best! You may have to remind me in August, lol. Looking back on it, we picked our date right before the brick cut off, so if I would have known I could have ordered one .... but I didn't even think about it until a few days ago. Ugh, so frustrating. Maybe they will replace it with something else I can personalize. *crosses fingers*

Hmm if that's the case I'd like to do one when we go in the fall. Can you recommend a photographer or two?

We have a brick from when they opened them in 2000 for the addition of DCA, we love finding our brick every time we go :). Though I'm a little worried- are these new bricks or are they replacing the current bricks?

Hiya,

I've just been reading this WTR and I think it's just wonderful. I've been lurking on the board for a while, reading up on Disney weddings as my DF and I want a Disney wedding (but can't afford one yet!!) so I'm doing as much research as I can! Not to mention, I don't know how many of our friends are going to be able to make it. We're sending out our STDs soon so as to tell people officially what we're wanting to do! Even though most of them know already that we want to go to Florida.

I also had a question about CM discount? I'm a CM at Disney Store UK and I do currently get 35% discount at WDW, both in the parks and in the hotels. Do you think CM discount applies at all for the FTW? I know it won't be as much as 35% though :rotfl:

I absolutely adore your WP decor, it's really simple but really effective! And as I think I'll be having an Escape wedding (being a UK bride) I loved seeing the layout of the cake cutting ceremony. I also love the Napa Room for its spectacular views. I'm a bit torn between Napa and Whitehall for a reception lunch/dinner thingy, do you have any advice on this?

Thank you for sharing your memories, they have been a joy to read :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter