Dear Mr. Iger, lets make a wish list for what you miss or want?

I used to visit a resort in St. Lucia that attracted lots of solo travelers -- they had the loveliest way to manage it every single evening. They had a communal dining table where you could be REQUESTED to be seated. It attracted solo travelers, couples who knew they'd get bored of each other without someone else to talk to, friends traveling together who would likewise get bored of each other [like my friend & me!] There was always a staff member assigned to grease the wheels of conversation, although was rarely needed.

I vote that some of the restaurants have this, but it must be a REQUEST. I was at the teppanyaki restaurant once & the other people at our table were horrified to see us there & literally turned their backs on us. They just didn't want to be seated with strangers. So, yeah, I vote that that there are a few places where they have this table & people can request to be there. It would be great for solo travelers or small parties of people who think that if they spend one more meal together without someone else there to break the monotony they will scream.
i've had the same Teppanyaki resturant experience. 6 male castmembers and my sis and I OMG. They where mortified that as CM's they didn't get there own table. Guess they should of found 2 more. But the other 8 times we have been there it has been so much better.

Also missing many perks at the resorts. ROOM SERVICE. If your staying in a high priced resort anywhere, let alone WDW for those deluxe prices > and not have the option of room service.
Also miss the boats. Sis and I had rented the boats so many times and felt safe learning to boat there. We started with the sprints, moved on up each to the pontoon. Once while a storm quickly started sis had to slide us into a very tight parking of the pontoon > that the attendent said "we need to hire you here with the boats" She was impressive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter