~DEAD~Barbie Girls 1 GB MP3 + Fashion Pack $24.99 TOTAL

TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
AT AMAZON

Linky to copy and paste:

FIXED IT!!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0QZYRWAXRVXVBJBVV9XE

Buy a "Barbie Girls (1 Gig)" at 50% Off, Choose a "Barbie Girls Fashion Pack" or a "Barbie Girls Deco Pack" Free!

At checkout, it will deduct $25 for the mp3 and the amount for the free pack

Subtotal of Items: $59.87
Shipping & Handling: $5.01
Super Saver Discount -$5.01
Promotion Applied -$9.88
Promotion Applied -$25.00
------
Total: $24.99

Thanks! I thought I was done with DD's shopping but decided to get this since it was such a great deal! Just ordered it (MP3 and fashion pack) - total $24.99 shipped! :cool1:

Thank you so much! This was on DD's list, but I didn't like the price tag. She will be thrilled.

I alreadt bought this and got a free toy from Toys R US, but this is such a better deal I am going to return the one I ordered from TRU. Does anyone know if I can take something back to the store if I ordered it online? Thanks for the great deal!

Good luck.

I'm hoping to score one for a boy also. [thinking a disney mix stik would be cool he's 5].

Trish

Both my dds wanted this but couldn't consider since these at the price since they have ipod shuffles- but this will be a great back up and my 10 yr old will love the interactive part on barbiegirl.com

Thank you so much!!!! I have 2 little girls on my list who are going to be so excited about this!

Were you able to get the 1gb for 50% off? It comes up 99.99 with 50% off for me. There is one for $49 but it 512 mb, not hte 1gb and it just deducts for the fashion pack. Just trying to figure out what I''m doing wrong or did I miss out on that price. Thanks.

I wanted to get one of these for my dd8 - but, I can't get it to work - it just comes up as $99.99, am I doing something wrong or did I just miss out?

I'm not sure why but it's saying the total is $49.99. Do I have to enter a code?

Yeah we missed the deal. I put it in my cart earlier but my cmputer is messed up and wouldnt let me buy it, so I had my sis go on a few minutes ago to buy it for me and a message popped up saying the Barbie girl has went from 49.99 to 99.99 since you have put it in your cart. I am sooooo mad!

Thanks so much for posting this deal. My DD wanted this for christmas but I said no way (she got an ipod last christmas) I told her if she got money for Christmas she could by it herself but with this great deal now she'll be happy.

If it's not coming up with the discount you have to keeping going past entering your cc info then it will show the discount. After you enter your cc it still gives you a chance to confirm order before it is placed.

I can get the $99 one (1gb) for 50% but the the $49 one (512mb) I can only get the fashion pack for free. Any way to get the 512mb one for 50%??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter