DDW does Disneyland! - 6/28 Complete w/ Grand Finale of WDW Food Photos!

Yay! I haven't been on the internet for the past several months with my crazy busy schedule, but just had a feeling I'd find some kind of review brewing from you, DonaldDoleWhip! I haven't read through your review yet but I'm so excited to sit and read through it!
:yay:

I love the way you write about food. I can tell you truly have a passion for it! I am sad you won't be writing anymore reviews, but I understand. Hopefully you will be inspired by some amazing cuisine in the future to write another report! Thanks for all the time you put into your reports. They are such a joy to read. :) -Amanda

Yay! I haven't been on the internet for the past several months with my crazy busy schedule, but just had a feeling I'd find some kind of review brewing from you, DonaldDoleWhip! I haven't read through your review yet but I'm so excited to sit and read through it!
:yay:
I hope you enjoy the report! Feel free to skip the text (since I went completely overboard with this report). :laughing:

I love the way you write about food. I can tell you truly have a passion for it! I am sad you won't be writing anymore reviews, but I understand. Hopefully you will be inspired by some amazing cuisine in the future to write another report! Thanks for all the time you put into your reports. They are such a joy to read. :) -Amanda
Thanks so much, Amanda! I'm really glad that you enjoyed the report, and that you had such a great time in Disneyland! These reports have been so much fun to write, even though I can't commit to them anymore. And you're right - maybe something will eventually inspire me to write another full review or two. :thumbsup2

Fantastic finale! Really enjoyed your whole report. I'm glad you will be contributing to the live thread. I will be away for the 4th of July holiday myself, so I look forward to catching up with your posts when I return home after the holiday. Hope you have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes

What a beautiful review! All of the food pictures are stunning. I've never been to DCA but now I want to go! I totally understand about not writing additional reviews--it takes up a lot of time. But I'm glad you wrote this one!

Fantastic finale! Really enjoyed your whole report. I'm glad you will be contributing to the live thread. I will be away for the 4th of July holiday myself, so I look forward to catching up with your posts when I return home after the holiday. Hope you have a fantastic trip! :goodvibes
Thanks so much! It'll be so fun sending in Live Updates, and I hope you also have a great Fourth of July weekend! :)

Hi Mr. DDW! Have a wonderful trip!!
Thank you Brenda! 3 and a half days until we're sitting in the CR lounge. :cloud9:

What a beautiful review! All of the food pictures are stunning. I've never been to DCA but now I want to go! I totally understand about not writing additional reviews--it takes up a lot of time. But I'm glad you wrote this one!
I'm so glad you enjoyed the report! DCA is truly a great park, so I hope you can make it out to DLR eventually. :thumbsup2 As for reviews, I'll miss working on reports like this one, but it's still fun reading other people's reports. :goodvibes

I'm really late to the party here since I don't get on the DIS much anymore, but I just read your entire report and loved it!

I'm sad to hear you won't be doing any more, but I understand. They are too time consuming when you are lucky enough to be a frequent Disney visitor (that's why I stopped doing them).

Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your future Disney adventures!

I'm really late to the party here since I don't get on the DIS much anymore, but I just read your entire report and loved it!

I'm sad to hear you won't be doing any more, but I understand. They are too time consuming when you are lucky enough to be a frequent Disney visitor (that's why I stopped doing them).

Thank you for sharing with us and enjoy your future Disney adventures!
Thanks so much for joining in, and I'm really glad you enjoyed the report. :goodvibes

Agreed about the time issue. It's been fun while it lasted, but I can't really justify the time I spend putting these reports together. Real life has to take priority (and once school starts up again in late August, things are going to be extremely busy). Still, going back to Disney is enough of a gift. :)

For the record, I remember loving quite a few of your reviews - in particular, lots of F&W goodies (it made me regret how long it's been since our last F&W trip - almost 11 years at this point). :laughing:

These pictures are incredible! I want to reach out and grab all the stuff and eat it!

What is your opinion on that English pea ravioli? I have been eyeing it and would love some opinions from people who have tried it.

Thanks!

thank you for the great reviews and the look into DL and CA , it was just what i needed to further convince myself to go to DL this time instead of WDW .
I know these reviews take a lot of thought and effort and I thoroughly enjoyed yours:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter