• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDPers of "the world" unite, have the tip removed for bad service.

<---- Definitely tips mousekeeping

Our family can make quite a mess, especially in a small space like a resort room. We really appreciate coming back from the parks and finding everything looking so nice and clean.

(And I love grits, too! :goodvibes )

So this thread has explored grits, and the general nature of tipping policy... I can see I was beating a dead horse in starting this topic, as a new one that is similar pops up pretty much every day.

But it has provided insight that....

I was not alone in my observation that the included 18% tip in DDP probably impacts the level of service that you receive.

That there is a valid argument on both sides that the 18% DDP tip hurts service for those on DDP and hurts service for those OOP.

That ADRs should be made early and often.

That tipping mousekeeping does not guarantee getting towel animals.

That Waffle House is more popular then I thought.

And the grits are more popular then I thought.

I guess I'll let this thread die a natural death and continue to spark debate in the zillion other threads that discuss tipping policy, how to make multiple ADRs, and recipes for grits.

I don't like grits, people ask for them all the time. I just tell them we are not south enough..:lmao:

p.s. I like your dog

I don't like grits, people ask for them all the time. I just tell them we are not south enough..:lmao:

p.s. I like your dog

That's funny:lmao: We are true Southerners and love our grits, but my DH does say he thinks I am a secret Northern, because I will pick hashbrowns over grits anyday. :rotfl2:

:hyper2: Secret: Shh, don't let this out to my fellow Southerners, but I don't like to eat greens either.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter