DDP What is an absolute must to order for our Dinner TS ADR's

twinmom108

DIS Veteran
We're going in early October, myself and one DS. He'll celebrate his 15th birthday while we're there. We will be on the DDP and would like you all to let us know what is an absolute must for you to order (or choose if it's a buffet) for the following TS restaurants. We're looking for everything, appetizers, desserts, drinks, main dishes, etc, whatever is a must have for you. Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

Our Dinner ADR's:
Spoodles
Biergarten
Le Cellier
Chefs De France
Sci-Fi Dine X2
Boma X2
Jiko
Chef Mickeys

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

Le Cellier - Cheese soup *yum*
Boma - I've never been to the buffet, but I tried the Zebra Domes from the Mara and I fell in love!

LeCellier - Mussel appetizer served chowder style with bacon & potatoes. Dip the pretzel bread in the chowder - YUMMO!!

Spoodles - Sangria!!!!

LeCellier - Mussel appetizer served chowder style with bacon & potatoes. Dip the pretzel bread in the chowder - YUMMO!!

Spoodles - Sangria!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I took the recommendation from my dear friend TigerKat and ordered the mussels at LeCellier, and it was my absolute favorite thing in the World!!! I will definitely be ordering this again in Nov.

The Sangria at Spoodles was yummy too! :thumbsup2

If you are hungry in Norway and like coconut custard pie...get the School bread...it is like coconut custard pie in a donut...this is another fav! :love:

Sci Fi is pretty basic but I had the chili for an app, cheeseburger, vanilla shake and the chocolate tart like thing for dessert. The chili was just OK...everything else was pretty good. The dessert was very rich. The atmosphere is pretty neat there.

Chef Mickey's...stop in the bar...Outer Rim. They have really great drinks and a nice lounge and view.

Le Cellier - Cheese soup is good - especially with pretzel bread! Also, if you are a creme brulee fan, the creme brulee sampler is wonderful - love the maple one!!!:goodvibes

Biergarten - I usually try to sample as much as I can. :dance3: Just make sure you aren't rushing off anywhere right afterwards - You'll be full!!

For app at Sci-Fi - Spinach and Artichoke Dip
burgers for main
and for dessert Cheesecake with caramel sauce and treats

For us the absolutely must haves are always our personal favorites on the menus, not what others have liked. I review the menus on allearsnet.com and pretty much know what I will order everywhere we eat.
Have a Great Trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter