DDP & The International Food & Wine Festival

raph_b

<font color="red">Proud Redhead</font>
At last year's IF&W festival, was any of the food or drink offered as a snack credit on the DDP?

Is there a list of the stuff that was available anywhere?

Cheers :)

I believe every food item at the booths was eligible as a snack credit last year. Didn't matter what price it was.

Obviously no alcohol.

Most of the food at the booths are sample size and under $4 so you are able to get them for a snack credit. Did this the last 2 years. And no drinks are included. There should be a list of the Countries and food items offered somewhere. Here is a 2007 list.

http://allears.net/tp/ep/fw07/fw07b.htm

Pretty busy but not too bad,since free dining is going on the 1st week, maybe during the week it wouldn't be as bad as the weekend but we were only there for the weekend in 07 and 08 and we used some of our snack credits.

When we were there for opening weekend in '05, it was *really* busy around the WS on Saturday. Not Christmas busy, but definitely the busiest we've seen a park in all our off-season travels, and on this year's F&W trip I'm avoiding Epcot on Sat & Sun.

In the past two years it was ALL food items at the World Showcase festival booths, regardless of cost (and yes that even included the lobster roll that cost nearly $7). You could also get any non-alcoholic beverage from the booths.

Dining credits cannot be used to book the ticketed special meal events, or the Party for the Senses.

OK so here is my way of thinking. If they let you trade TS for a CS and 2 snacks, and I'm there for 8 nights I could, in theory, end up with 24 snack credits. Yup that might just cover all that yummy goodness. How am I supposed to choose?popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter