DDP snacks

michelle06

DIS Veteran
What is the best resource for finding possible snack options on the DP? I'd like to know what the heartier options are for those in our party that would like a 3rd meal. I saw a video on mac n cheese with pork bbq in AK and thought that sounded like a potential option. But once you are in the park, it's hard to know what your options are, especially when the good ones might be clear across the park! So, if you have a link or place to check into this, I would appreciate it!

What is the best resource for finding possible snack options on the DP? I'd like to know what the heartier options are for those in our party that would like a 3rd meal. I saw a video on mac n cheese with pork bbq in AK and thought that sounded like a potential option. But once you are in the park, it's hard to know what your options are, especially when the good ones might be clear across the park! So, if you have a link or place to check into this, I would appreciate it!

You can check the menu posted by Allears. Items qualified as DDP snacks have a DDP symbol next to it. Sometimes they have pictures of the items posted as well. Hope this helps!

http://allears.net/dining/menu/

Thank you both! I like the TP one because I can narrow to snacks without clicking on each menu separately. That's a timesaver!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter