ddp for 2008

DisneyDancin7

Loves the Smell of Columbia Harbour House
I recently read the review by Kevin Klose on Le Cellier, and it was dated 1/04/08...in his review, he stated that for the dining plan you get an appetizer, entre, and dessert...however, i have recently understood that this was true for 2007, but not for 2008...supposedly for 2008 it has been changed to solely an entre and a dessert...can anyone confirm this? what exactly does the 2008 dining plan include? :confused3 thanks!

DDP = 1 entree, 1 dessert, no gratuity

You get one counter service meal, one table service meal and one snack per day of your package.

Yes, unfortunately beginning in 2008 the Dining plan no longer included an appetizer with your Table service credit.

If you are on the deluxe dining plan then you get the appetizer . But not on the basic dining plan.

Firstly....:welcome:

It appears that you are new to the whole WDW planning community so I would like to share with you another really great and informative website. This particular link will take you to the 2008 Dining Plan page....

http://www.allearsnet.com/pl/packages08a.htm

Don't forget to check out the menus!

We decided to try the DDP for the first time ever, I knew about the no gratuity but when I saw they changed it to not include and appetizer I was very disappointed.

I doubt we'll be trying the DDP again. Come on, no appetizer, but a dessert? I can live without a dessert. If anything eat an app and the entree, then grab a sweet snack (even if it's out of pocket) later in the park.

Just a way of saving them money and getting the customer to shell out some money for dinner.

We decided to try the DDP for the first time ever, I knew about the no gratuity but when I saw they changed it to not include and appetizer I was very disappointed.

I doubt we'll be trying the DDP again. Come on, no appetizer, but a dessert? I can live without a dessert. If anything eat an app and the entree, then grab a sweet snack (even if it's out of pocket) later in the park.

Just a way of saving them money and getting the customer to shell out some money for dinner.

I know this isn't an original idea, but I still wish they would give you the choice either an appie or a dessert, but they probably figure we would share and there would go their extra money. :sad2:

I totally agree! But it seems the app. prices are higher than dessert prices, so I guess apps lose that battle!
can I order my desser before dinner as an app. then?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter